Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the crowd for friday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fulham have bought 900 and there will be about 2400 of us 'superfans' to make the attendance 3300.

The club should have given out tickets for a free draw in the event that we draw a big club in the cup:lol::lol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Also, as it's a friendly, a lot of people won't pick up tickets until the few days beforehand
I phoned the ticket office yesterday to ask what time the game will start and they said "What time can you get there?"...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"people will rather go to the Reading game"

I'd rather go to the Fulham game, but there you go... Come on guys, some enthusiasm please!:clap::clap2::clap:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
if it was pay on gate and a nice eve 8900

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Considering there's no obvious posters up aronud town letting holiday-makers and the general population of the town know there's a game on, 2,500 would seem about right.
agreed, we hardly ever sell out but apart from the Argus does the Albion actually advertise at all?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
If it was a straight choice between a friendly v Fulham and a friendly v Reading, then I, you, and most others I suspect would rather see Fulham. But, as Reading is a testimonial, and crucially has the all-star match beforehand, probably five times as many people will go to that than they would if it was just a friendly.

Sorry, cotroversial I know but I just can't see how Kerry's lasted 11 years...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here