Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess The 6 Disgraced, Randy Premier League Stars Going for Unwanted Flair Pointage

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Doesn't say "current" Premiership stars. Please, please, please be Ronaldo!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably 6 players we have never heard of from clubs like Bolton, Hull & Stoke.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Will people still complain about the stringent rules regarding blood and having to change shirts etc?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I will buy a mars bar or curly wurly to the people who first guess one of the 6

'HIV sex shock' for 6 Prem stars

By LEON WATSON

SIX Premiership stars are allegedly facing an agonising wait for the results of HIV tests - after all bedding the SAME girl.
It is reported the shocked players took the tests after being told a soccer groupie had found out she was infected.

She apparently had no idea whether she contracted the virus - which causes AIDS - before or after she slept with them all.

The stars, who it's claimed play for three different clubs, cannot be named for legal reasons.

A source said: "All of them are beside themselves with worry. They are all only too aware of the scandal it will cause.

"None of them have let their families know yet because they don't want to worry them.

"It's like a ticking timebomb for them all and would almost certainly end their careers if they have contracted it."

It is believed the infected girl hooked up with the stars after meeting them through her boyfriend. When she split up with him it's said she slept with them over several months.

The girl then apparently found out she was HIV positive when she got back together with her boyfriend and had a test.

She is then believed to have immediately told all her sexual partners she was suffering from the virus that attacks the body's immune system

'HIV sex shock' for 6 Prem stars | The Sun |News

I hope they're all from one club, preferably Portsmouth or Chelsea, and they're the six best players that club has.
Doh!

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
I can understand the speculation about who shagged who etc but this thread is changing from guessing who might have caught HIV to wishing it on certain players.
Shameful.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
One current Newcastle player, one Arsenal player who has been in the news previously for unsavoury sexual shenanigans, two current Man U players, and one VERY RECENTLY ex-Man U player....i have this from a good source

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
You'd have thought Titus Bramble was one. . . .:tosser:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It says that it's a girl, not a granny, so that counts out Rooney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here