Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess how many Leeds tickets have been sold?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was gonna do this but it clashes with the Bathurst 1000 and that comes first!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Our away support seems to have completely dissapeared this season. Rubbish turnout at Northampton and less than normal at Crewe. It can't just be results. Didn't we used to be famous for taking loads with us?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Our away support seems to have completely dissapeared this season. Rubbish turnout at Northampton and less than normal at Crewe. It can't just be results. Didn't we used to be famous for taking loads with us?

surely a sign of the credit crunch times I reckon.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That's really embarassing to be honest, we've outsung them for 90 minutes the last three times we've been to Elland Road.

I'd expect the attendance to be around 25,000 on Saturday because of the England game, but still I expected at least 1,000 Albion on Saturday.

One positive though is that we'll all be able to stand at the back of the upper tier, which we do anyway.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

We took more to Northampton, Southend and Crewe than we did last year.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I will prob be going but aren't 100% yet. If we decide to go after 5pm thurs and get a last minute train then will we be able to buy a ticket once we are up in Leeds...?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I will prob be going but aren't 100% yet. If we decide to go after 5pm thurs and get a last minute train then will we be able to buy a ticket once we are up in Leeds...?

Yes, from the North East ticket office.

If you don't know where that is then just walk a bit further down from the entrance to the away end (the big East Stand), and there's a cut-in and the ticket office is there.

What I did last year after my ticket failed to turn up via Royal Mail.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There is a chance it might be pay on the day but nothing confirmed yet.

Best to hot-foot it down to the ticket office and snap up some STUBS now.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
quick question?
Do you have to be part of the Away Membership to get a ticket. Problem is iI can't even remember my address it was registered to if so, it was a while ago I first joined (my have been a subsequent scheme since?)

I guess they'll not let me just phone and buy a ticket given I now have a Leeds postcode?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
quick question?
Do you have to be part of the Away Membership to get a ticket. Problem is iI can't even remember my address it was registered to if so, it was a while ago I first joined (my have been a subsequent scheme since?)

I guess they'll not let me just phone and buy a ticket given I now have a Leeds postcode?

If you buy a ticket on the day from the ticket office at Elland Road, then you don't have to be no, that is if they're being sold on the day.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
giving this a miss this year.

england on the telly innit

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bought 3 tickets last Friday.
Getting up there good and early to scope out a decent BOOZER in the vicinity for the England game straight after.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here