Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why would anyone in their right mind move from this

monaco-grand-prix.jpg

to this

stoke_cycle.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
I am new,
I posted a new post but no answer sorry if not on the right list, but is there text for games on here or audio, sorry not the same subject

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
True in terms of quality of life, but playing in front of 6k people in Monaco must be a bit soul destroying when you've played for Chelsea and Barcelona.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
True in terms of quality of life, but playing in front of 6k people in Monaco must be a bit soul destroying when you've played for Chelsea and Barcelona.

And Tottenham. :whistle:

Please bite. Go on.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I am new,
I posted a new post but no answer sorry if not on the right list, but is there text for games on here or audio, sorry not the same subject

Welcome along, you're quite probably being ignored for not being in the right clique. Anyway in answer to your question no there is no live text here but there is on BBC & on Seagull World - the official club site carries live commentary of every game but it costs, it's not bad value though if you can afford to pay. Hope that helps.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
what must the bloke have thought getting off the plane and seeing stoke... ive been and its a hole... i would have stayed in monaco

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
My daughter went to Staffordshire uni open day a couple of weeks ago in Stoke and stayed 20 minutes before coming home as it was in such a shithole (I had warned her but she knew best!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here