Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Groupon photo from Selhurst 1/12/12

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
That's very, very hurtful you know.

Oh hang on - it's pathetic, irrelevant and juvenile AND we spanked you on the pitch. AGAIN.

Carry on.

Love that. It's juvenile...AND we spanked you nerr nerr nerrrr

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I thought it was a good bit of banter TBH, thats what rivalries are all about..just a couple of things though.

1, It was red and blue! i thought some palace nutters had got in the away end and put up the banner, it was only my son who has better eyesite than me told me what it said I got the joke.

2, It just seemed a bit ironic that the ground was full ( where you could get another 3000 I dont kow)

Segregation mostly.

And that crowd looks beautiful! :love:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
That's very, very hurtful you know.

Oh hang on - it's pathetic, irrelevant and juvenile AND we spanked you on the pitch. AGAIN.

Carry on.

Oh hang on

You're a twat

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I had a chuckle to myself at how swiftly the banner was put down again when you lot realised that Selhurst was actually pretty much full up.
Eh? Of course it was nearly full, they were there for the Brighton. Your only hope of filling the ground is having us there.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
From a parking meter near the ground: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354656366.965092.jpg

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

Good work, it made me chuckle. Although it did lose some impact as the ground looked pretty much full. And it was only visible from the Holmesdale for a minute or so just before kick-off.

Eh? Of course it was nearly full, they were there for the Brighton. Your only hope of filling the ground is having us there.
Fair point, well made.

Hoping that this state of affairs improves, promising signs that season tickets and casual attenders are picking up.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of those stickers still on the window of the Gatwick Express train coming home from Victoria. I would've taken a photo except for the fact there was a rather nice looking young lady sat there and that would've been just a little bit wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here