Votes: 13 31.7%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The PS2
Gadget1.gif
Looking good, and a super thin one being released in two weeks. Bring it on, Penny!
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
McCrirrick's punt, this one. Well priced at 5/1 to WIN the competition, it should canter through this group. Group win Price: Evens

iRiver
Gadget1.gif
Yoinks. I like music and this shits on the Ipod, kids. Go go gadget, erm iRiver.
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
Great form but not main stream enough to consider backing to go the distance. 9/4

Swiss Army Knife
Gadget1.gif
You can slash, cut, undo bottles, and everything with this gadget CLASSIC. :clap2:
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
Probably fighting for second spot with the iRiver and the bedspread. 5/2

The Twister bedspread
Gadget1.gif
I couldn't comment on the uses for this beauty, Pen, because you are a child and I'm no kiddie fiddler! :thumbsup:
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
Difficult to comment on the chances for this one. My advice would be to wait to see if it gets out the group. If it does, a kind draw could see it make the final.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Twister Bedspread for me. Just think of those different positions you can now try.

I can see it now.

"Honey, you've got to put your left leg on a blue spot"
"But darling, that'll mean that your face will be in my pussy"
"Really.!!! Oh well never mind.".

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I plumped for the twister bedspread but I'm not sure about that decision at all.

And to be honest, with the group as delicately poised as this one, every vote will prove crucial.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
as much as I loved the Swiss Army Knife as a boy its useless nowadays, when a Man wants to cut something he'd use the biggest/loudest piece of machinery for no reason whatsoever!

Twister Bedspread it is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
PS2 isn't really a gadget though, is it. I'll have to vote for it though, cos with no PS2, there would be no PES4. And with no PES4, there's not really anything worth living for.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Torn between the PS2 and the Twister Beadspread. Went for the bedspread, 'cause theres never been a better excuse to get more than one nubile young lady in the bedroom yet!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Swiss Army Knife for me. It can seemingly do anything and the twister bedspread is not a gadget.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Its true actually. The dictionary says: "A small specialized mechanical or electronic device"

Therefore I suggest that all the Twister Bedspread's votes be declared null and void.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Its true actually. The dictionary says: "A small specialized mechanical or electronic device"

Therefore I suggest that all the Twister Bedspread's votes be declared null and void.
It's a crap gadget but ideal for pervs the word over. If you had an issue with this, you should have mentioned it before the draw was made.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here