• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Group 3 - The NSC Gadget World Cup

Pineapple corer
Gadget1.gif
A fine gadget, Simster's favourite! Vote for this everyone, the perfect accompanyment to the George Foreman lean mean grilling machine as you all know.
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
One of the outsiders in a weak group, should appeal to the crustys in the Albion community of which there are many. Worth an each-way punt at a price of 9/4

Nasal hair trimmer
Gadget1.gif
Luckily I have nose need for this Penny, what with me being a shit cartoon character!
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
A rank outsider, seemingly with only one admirer. A price of 8/1 to win the group looks about right.

The laptop pc
Gadget1.gif
Isn't this a bit mainstream to be considered a gadget kids? Great invention anyway though!
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
The assortment of NSC geeks are expected to back this in the early competition stages and I think 6/4 is a fair price.

The remarkable TV-Fridge combo
Gadget1.gif
Well Penny, I thought I'd seen it all with Chapman's Mum's fridge but this is gadget-tastic.
pic_john_mccririck.jpg
What chance a fridge derby in the knockout stages? The bookies say a stingy 8/1 but I can't even see this making it past what is a tough group. 6/1

Last edited:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
The laptop PC! Without such an invention I'd have to be confusing Turkey from the discomfort of my desk, rather than from the warm snugness of my futon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The pineapple corer's performance so far is VERY disappointing after a fine start. It's great, you just twist and it slices your FRESH pinapple into rings with no skin.

A classic gadget at a reasonable price.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have to go with the nasal hair trimmer. Without it we'd be walking around with long green hairy things dangling from our noses.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think I'll have to go for the TV/Fridge combo, because its such an EXCITING combination. Can you just imagine the joy of having Andrea McLean of GMTV doing her thing right in front of you as you open the door to get some milk in the morning. Its the stuff dreams are made of.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
TV/Fridge Combo so you dont miss any decent tele whilst cooking dinner in the kitchen.

Laptop (along with Sk+ & PS2) is not a gadget!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The pineapple corer does sound like a fantastic gadget, but...I'm not a big fan of pineapples, so my vote is going for the fridge/t.v. Frankly, that sounds awesome.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
B00008DOYK.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

What the f***? Surely these are hair clippers? They're not gonna fit in anyone's nostrils!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here