Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Ipod

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • Barnet's infra-red dimmer switches

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sweet jesus this groups close, come on Dimmer fans....imagine lying on your back in a hangover state and you need the light on to find your cuppa tea....you dont even have to get up!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Has F.I.G.A. (The Federation Internationale de Gadgetry Association) set out the rules for a draw yet.

Does it go to golden goals/penalties ?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I voted for the Ipod.

Couldn't vote for the Corkscrew as it certainly wont impress you mates with a manly show of force

The dimmer is quite frankly a pain in the arse - never at the right light.

Although I'm a lav/nav fan seeing where I P1Ss is far more important than hearing.

So the Walkman, I mean Ipod, gets my vote.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant believe the over rated iPod is winning now, come on you hiding viewers....get voting on the decent stuff :)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
You only hate the iPod because it's too modern-looking to go with your RETRO music.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
You only hate the iPod because it's too modern-looking to go with your RETRO music.

I dont do looks...I do quality :thumbsup:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Crabbers, iPods are so great because they look good and are actually very good for listening to music. They are also as easy as it gets to use, so i have voted for it. iPod now up by 3:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tighter than could ever be imagined.

Sorry I haven't had time to post the other 2 groups as yet - I'll try and do it tonight, complete with expert punditry from Inspector Gadget or George Foreman, and of course John McCrirrick providing the odds. :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I know all about iPods and yes they are good little things but there is beter out there, anhway this aint about them its about the Gadget World Cup...and it looks like they've almost won this group!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As I feared, the Ipod is pulling away now and has a clear lead. It seems to have had a mixed reaction on the posts, but 17 votes is not to be sniffed at, and I certainly wouldn't want to meet it in a head to head straight knockout scenario. Really hoped it woulddn't get out of the group, but its looking a cert to qualify now.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must admit I'm pleased to see the wine bottle opener performing so well but the Ipod's success is very disappointing. :nono:

Dimmer switch fans have got to be pleased to still be in with a shout, although obviously there are several more days of voting that could determine the outcome.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its going to be tighter than a tight thing in spandex for that 2nd spot in the group, thats for sure.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
For all those considering their vote, DIMMER is in last place, but just TWO votes away from 2nd position and a place in the next round! Come on everyone, a vote for dimmer is a vote for the underdog! :clap:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Yaaaaaaay.....Go Ipod. The device of the decade.

Can't listen to your favourite music on the train with a Dimmer Switch, an Automatic Wine Bottle Opener or a Talking Bog Roll Holder can you now.

If you did, you'd look pretty stupid. :jester: :jester:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
3 way tie for 2nd spot :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here