Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

grounds for concern

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Tin of bloody sardines and a cup of tea... seem to have hit a time of austerity round here lately. Still, got to pay for the beer somehow, I guess.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Icy Gull said:
Jewell is a gem don't you think

No I think he's a wanker.

I take it from you're name you're a fan of the massive, massive Wigan Athletic. A team only still inexistence because of one persons money, which my friend will not last.

At least if we're challenging for the Play Offs next season, our crowds will only be about 7000 because that's all we can fit in. Not because that's the sum total of people that can be bothered to come along and watch in your egg chasing obsessed town.

We got in a taxi in Wigan a couple of years back and asked to go to the Football ground. The driver turned round and said ' we haven't got a football ground, we've got a rugby ground that we let the football team use'.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Another gobby northern tosser ?

paul-home.jpg

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
mmm... packet of hula hoops, dairylea salsa dip thingy and a ham and mushroom pasty, all washed down with a nice healthy can of coke.

oh, and a pork, cheese and pickle pie.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
liver sausage sarni with coleslaw,and a custard doughnut:shootself

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
If you are having sardine, it must be washed down with Super Bock...

Mmmmm, Super Bock... although, actually, I preferred the Sagres, or even the (horrid pikey name) Cristal; frankly, "mmmmmm, beeeer" would just about cover it, although I confess to also having cider tendencies on the quiet... mmmmm Thatcher's...

Jewell? Who? Ah well, who gives a f*** anyway... mmmmm beeer...

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Seagull's Return said:
Mmmmm, Super Bock... although, actually, I preferred the Sagres, or even the (horrid pikey name) Cristal; frankly, "mmmmmm, beeeer" would just about cover it, although I confess to also having cider tendencies on the quiet... mmmmm Thatcher's...

Jewell? Who? Ah well, who gives a f*** anyway... mmmmm beeer...

All this talk about beer and you are not coming Ale Trailing on Saturday. Sonic, strange pubs and even weirder ciders....

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Now that is one of the most original, hillarious and true to the point messages I have seen on NSC in years!!

Well my son for originality, did you think of that yourself or did you get help??

:yawn: :nono:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Well I was going to ask what I could cook mince with but as it happens I'd say some soggy worms are in order. Jewel needs to do some more research and feed the right kinda bait. You'll never catch anything like that mate. Bar Timbo, but he'll snap at anything.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
ben andrews girlfriend said:
i had a chicken roll, an echo bar and a packed of low fat ready salted crisps, oh and a cup of coffee

yum

Whats the point in low fat crisps when you have a coffee? You'd have been better of with water. :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i forgot

and no point doing anything now, its nearlly tea time :p

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i had a bacon roll and a cup of tea which was free - the cuisine on haywards heath station really is delightful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here