Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ground share with Portsmouth

Caveman2012

Jun 18, 2012
But portsmouth don't care about the law. Example tax fraud and god knows what else. So that's why I asked if it was a rumour or not. Because if its not a rumour then i'll be the first to stand outside the Amex demonstrating.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Can't still believe we've got a leyton orient still arse licking us. Go away for f*** sake. Stick with your own shit club.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Can't still believe we've got a leyton orient still arse licking us. Go away for f*** sake. Stick with your own shit club.

I thought your mob referred to it as rimming? I'm here for as long as I WANT. Nothing you can do about it you impotent turd. Go sh1t on your nose.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Get over yourself. Candles is a top bloke.

As above, you'll find watford 0 regarding starry in the searchfunction. I like candles has been banned for life but still posts while Brighton fans get banned for less.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Go and find watford 0's ( I like candles )post about starry and tell me if he's ok? Brighton fans are getting banned for less.

I never ever wished death on a child and if your prepared to put a face to this ill sue you. Let's see if you have the bottle. Pm me.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Go and find watford 0's ( I like candles )post about starry and tell me if he's ok? Brighton fans are getting banned for less.

I honestly don't know what you're on about, unless you show me some evidence of something I'll regard you as unnecessarily abusive and obnoxious.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
As above, you'll find watford 0 regarding starry in the searchfunction. I like candles has been banned for life but still posts while Brighton fans get banned for less.

I got banned by a mod that hadn't read the whole thing. Anyone that knows me will knows I would never have done this.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Wouldn't want some smelly Pompey arse despoiling my seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here