Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gross and Undav in the German Euros squad

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Unfortunately for Pascal, we are in Palace/Zaha territory, on any potential transfer.
He is worth far more to us, than most clubs will want to spend on him.

Averages 12 Goal involvements a season for us.
We aren't replacing that for less than £20m.
I just hope we get our replacement in before we sell Pascal. The signing of Baleba seemed a bit panicked and rushed. Yes, he has a huge window of development, as good as any young player I’ve seen for us but he is still quite raw.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Unfortunately for Pascal, we are in Palace/Zaha territory, on any potential transfer.
He is worth far more to us, than most clubs will want to spend on him.

Averages 12 Goal involvements a season for us.
We aren't replacing that for less than £20m.
You could have put any amount of money. We can't replace Pascal Gross. But I don't believe the club will put obstacles in the way like Palace did with Zaha.

An offer will come which will suit all parties and he will go. He will be spoken about amongst our greatest ever players

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I just hope we get our replacement in before we sell Pascal. The signing of Baleba seemed a bit panicked and rushed. Yes, he has a huge window of development, as good as any young player I’ve seen for us but he is still quite raw.
I said at the time, we should have gone for the 19 year old powerhouse with incredible potential who wasn't raw.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What? As opposed to last season? And all the seasons before? Have to say it will be quite hilarious when he finally gets out-Bloomed. And at some point that will happen. Just like he did to Dick Knight
I mean we have a policy of just letting players go when a good offer comes in and not standing in their way. This time it doesn't seem that way. We need him , Fabian wants him, we will keep him.

Hopefully

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I mean we have a policy of just letting players go when a good offer comes in and not standing in their way. This time it doesn't seem that way. We need him , Fabian wants him, we will keep him.

Hopefully
Not much of a policy if it is based on vague words like "letting players go" and "good offer". I think the policy is don't sell key players unless we get a stupidly large offer for them.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Thing is that unless the offer is a decent one we can keep Pascal for another season which would be priceless for us as we transition to Hurzball, and would allow Pascal to go for nothing at the end of the season meaning he can get a hefty signing on fee and salary for a season or two in his homeland. ( all dependent on this being acceptable to him of course)

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Thing is that unless the offer is a decent one we can keep Pascal for another season which would be priceless for us as we transition to Hurzball, and would allow Pascal to go for nothing at the end of the season meaning he can get a hefty signing on fee and salary for a season or two in his homeland. ( all dependent on this being acceptable to him of course)
.. And the same suitors still being interested a year from now. Not saying they won’t be, but a lot can happen in a year, which is why footballers tend to grab these sorts of opportunities when they present themselves.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Hopefully
Crucially the club has always said listen to offers, review offers and determine whether a transaction is right for the club. Right for the club will involve the relationship and contribution the player has made to the club. PG is a very unique case in our PL history.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I know it’s not intended but the Argus piece sort of makes it sound like Pascal might wanna stick around now he’s been re-united with his old club doctor Florian Pfab :LOL:

I’m sure he’s great and all that, but..
I Remmeber that, Apparently a member of the Dortmund recruitment team identified Gross as an ideal target for them some time ago. They assumed we had the Appetite to Let The Stars go.

However this is a Life of Surprises and this was before the expected recruitment of this medical professional to Brighton, which may have changed things in our favour.

A lesson learned by Dortmund? The danger of conducting a pre pfab scout.

Oh pìss off!

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
I Remmeber that, Apparently a member of the Dortmund recruitment team identified Gross as an ideal target for them some time ago. They assumed we had the Appetite to Let The Stars go.

However this is a Life of Surprises and this was before the expected recruitment of this medical professional to Brighton, which may have changed things in our favour.

A lesson learned by Dortmund? The danger of conducting a pre pfab scout.

Oh pìss off!
Cue Fanfare from all the transfer journos watching on. (Bit of a lame effort but a belting track in fairness)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here