Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greyhounds

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Keep me informed Mark, I may also be interested in another half share.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Nice to meet Mutts Nuts last night. Anyone who was there last night would have experienced exactly what we are talking about. Just checkout the greyhound section of this photo and check out our presentation photo including our very own Lewis Dunk!!!

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Hans, Yes mate no reason why you can't be in both , one of the other guys from our syndicate wants in, I will keep you informed, don't suppose you will get down for a meet up soon?

Mark.

It's hard to meet living over a 100 miles away but I am a season ticket holder and would love to see the dogs run perhaps after a game

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
It's hard to meet living over a 100 miles away but I am a season ticket holder and would love to see the dogs run perhaps after a game

Hans, just give me a weeks notice and I will arrange this for you, Albion Flyer will be off around a month as he has a sore hock and a sore shoulder, but certainly can get Star and Legend on the card.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Gona be a meeting next Thursday mate at track, don't think we will be doing half shares for this one, but depending on what they want to buy as a dog maybe a bit cheaper.
There is a good dozen interested.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Disappointing turn out for the meeting today. Prawnsarnies has put himself out to help set up a second syndicate. It's a little drive down for him and there is nothing in it for him to get a 2nd syndicate up and running. I hear 12 or so were interested and only 3 turned up today. One or two excused themselves but it left a good few no shows.

We have 3 definitely up for it. Due to my upcoming wedding I am unlikely to be able to make another meeting till October. If others could make it known when the best time for a meeting they can attend is, that would be grand. Saturday evenings are probably too busy so it really leaves a choice of Thursday evenings (not great judging by today) or a Sunday lunch time.

I can contacted by phone. I will send mutts nutts my number. As he is also very keen at this stage. Or I can be contacted by PM on here if required.

The current syndicate have an excellent system from what I have seen. The blueprint from there syndicate looks well worth following IMHO.

Prawnsarnies is happy to help us get it off the ground. But I would not blame him getting hacked off if he is messed around too much more.

It would be great if those serious about joining could make it known in good time.

Thanks,

JD

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
One last attempt at a meet up on a Sunday. Please PM me if you are interested to arrange a date, it's free entry so the only thing you've got to do is turn up and have a chat about it.

If we get enough interested we'll meet up, if not we won't waste anyone's time.

scooter1

How soon is now?
One last attempt at a meet up on a Sunday. Please PM me if you are interested to arrange a date, it's free entry so the only thing you've got to do is turn up and have a chat about it.

I'd say you've probably got another 10 months of to-ing and fro-ing yet.... It took around 15 months to get this syndicate off the ground, and within 4 months the originator(for whatever reasons) sold his shares. There is quite a bit to do to get it off the ground, and we're very lucky as we have Prawnsarnies and Barry Izback in place

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is this like the Masons where nothing can be discussed in public and only via PM? *Hush, don't tell the others...*

I think these may even be the orignal Dupes and have broken away from the Greyhound Forum (Templars) to form a more orthadox society on the main board, like the Judean People's Front, and the People's front of Judea, they will start sprouting up everywhere, hopefully it will let the Greyhounds get some well earned rest on a comfey sofa somewhere...

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

Agree with what scooter said. Don't think that if people can't make the meet they are not interested. The proof of whether they are or not will come when it's time to lay down the reddies!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here