Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Greta 1 v 0 Tate

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Indeed. Will be interesting to learn how many years it'll take for people to open their eyes and realise "small dick" jokes/insults are offensive to men. Saw Laura Woods use it the other day and was dismayed at the reverse sexism.
Context.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Come on people on the other Twitter thread about this, everyone has already been reminded about Julie Hartley Brewer's involvement.

Let's get everyone on the same page.
Apologies ... I'm a little confused ... shouldn't I have started this thread??

I searched for 'Andrew Tate' ... nothing came up ... so I started a thread specifically on this subject. I now see there's mention of it in the Elon Musk / Twitter thread ... but surely it deserves its own? And as far as I can see, J H-B has only been mentioned a couple of times on this thread??

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
They’re not offensive or sexist though. Anyone with half a brain will understand the meaning and the context.
Reverse it to talking about "small tit women" or something and it would definitely be labelled sexist tbh.

Not that I really care about this small (or in my case average sized..) injustice. For the last 5000 years, at least, body/looks has been a more important, sensitive and potentially hurting subject for women, which pragmatically means you could be more liberal about making such comments regarding men without inflicting as much damage (unless the subject actually has a small dick; but usually it is not a comment about actual penis size). Obviously neither radical feminists or the self-victimising men of the far-right would agree with this but IMO the opinions of these are of limited interest...

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
Tate is not one of the good guys that's for sure. He's come out with some awful things. Can't stand Thunberg either.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s a shame this thread has taken this direction. Kind of sums up the problem. Society is f***ed. Men and women.
Society is in my opinion, no more f***ed than it’s ever been. It’s just played out on public platforms like Twitter and TikTok.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apologies ... I'm a little confused ... shouldn't I have started this thread??

I searched for 'Andrew Tate' ... nothing came up ... so I started a thread specifically on this subject. I now see there's mention of it in the Elon Musk / Twitter thread ... but surely it deserves its own? And as far as I can see, J H-B has only been mentioned a couple of times on this thread??
Oh no nothing like that.

I just wanted to make sure as many people as possible knew JHB had maintained her impressive run when it comes to 'picking the wrong side'.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Society is in my opinion, no more f***ed than it’s ever been. It’s just played out on public platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
I was basing my observation more on the real life of the classroom and school corridor. Interaction between the sexes has changed considerably since the internet took over. It’s pretty awful to be honest. We get lots of training on it but nobody seems to know what to do about it. One thing is clear though and that is that society is a lot more f***ed than it used to be.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Have to disagree.

Growing up we had a respect for the elderly or at least those who were older than us. There was a far greater interest in listening to them and learning from them.

Many non-western cultures still hold that great respect for their elders.

In western society however unlike previous generations these little shit stains especially the younger Millennials and Gen Z are so self centred that it's all about them all the time.

Sure there are some kids who are more like generations past but they aren't the majority.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I want to know why Tate follows a random bunch of UK electricians and plumbers was that his real dream in life to be a sparks 😂

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was posted on the Elon Musk thread because he'd already been banned from Twitter, bur Musk seems to think Twitter is better with lots of controversy. Tate is allowed back on and started boasting to Greta about his 33cars with 6L and 8L engines.

When looking at someone judge them by the company they keep (this is on the other thread too)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's not enough reaction here to Julia Hartley-Brewer and her tweet.

Insulting someone by referring to their condition is very, very low. She should know better but can't stop herself. Like so many right-wing columnists she needs to throw her readers some red meat.

As for JHB's apology having retracted the word 'autistic' - absolutely pathetic. Pure self-preservation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here