Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greetinsg from Łódź!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
love to meet you polska saint , if you visit over the christmas holiday period you can stay at my house and you might even get to f*** my sisters.............after me and my dad of course.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
PolskaSeagull..Sounds much better dosn't it?

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
love to meet you polska saint , if you visit over the christmas holiday period you can stay at my house and you might even get to f*** my sisters.............after me and my dad of course.

I think I don't want to f*** you or your sisters. Can you make a picture of your dad here?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
do you want to have a nibble on my polish sausage

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good effort, we like "thoughtful" banter at NSC.

NSC actually stands for "Not Southampton Chat" but its meant to be ironic, because this is Southampton chat.

Welcome and enjoy :)

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Hi Saints fans! I am Southampton F.C. fan from Łódź in Poland and have supporting Saints for 1 year now! I decide to join internet forum group to chat with Saints fans.

I Google search Southampton forum and this forum came up top in Google search! There are lots of good discussions on Southampton football team on this page and I will try reply to some of them with my view from Poland.

Good win over league champions Brighton this yesterday. Good game Southampton! Brighton probably not are disappointed because they are league champions. I doubt they even talk about us.
Come on you reds!

We dislike that prat Adkins though.

And a one and a two and a....:
Na na na ana na na na
Are we keeping up?
KEEPING UP
ARE WE KEEPING UP

:clap:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Several relatives of mine live in the fair (ahem) city of Lodz, as it happens. Sadly, I have to admit that Southampton is marginally less unattractive.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Really awful attempt, although you caught a couple of people, 3/10. back to the drawing board.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Several relatives of mine live in the fair (ahem) city of Lodz, as it happens. Sadly, I have to admit that Southampton is marginally less unattractive.

I was there in 1989, Boxing Day I think. At the time it felt like the grimmest place on earth and was very polluted.

The food was inedible, the locals looked ill and there was a smell of decay in the air.

I vividly recall the worst examples of public architecture I ever seen, the sea of grey drabness intermittently broken by the familiar red and white flag.

Apparently these days it is much improved, but I haven't revisited Southampton for years.

Lodz on the other hand is quite pretty.

PolskaSaint

Apr 24, 2011
We dislike that prat Adkins though.

And a one and a two and a....:
Na na na ana na na na
Are we keeping up?
KEEPING UP
ARE WE KEEPING UP

:clap:

This sounds like fun song. It look like popular Polish song called Na Na Na Pinky Ponky Poo which come third in Eurovision Song in 1974 and is still in charts today. What is the tune of this song that you write?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here