Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greetings from the continent!

mikica

Sep 25, 2003
Belgrade, SCG
A big hello to all the fans of Brighton and Hove Albion from Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro!

I'm fan of BHAFC since 1998, due to the fact that the club has same colours as my favourite club here - OFK Belgrade.

I've always thought that BHAFC has a huge potential for advancinginto higher Divisions - and that really happened several years ago. I do hope that the lads will get to 1st Division at the end of this season.

Just do it. Seagulls.

A special hello to BHAFC fan Daniel Caplin, with whom I had contact some time ago.

Cheers,

Miroslav Mesanovic

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mikica said:
A big hello to all the fans of Brighton and Hove Albion from Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro!

I'm fan of BHAFC since 1998, due to the fact that the club has same colours as my favourite club here - OFK Belgrade.

I've always thought that BHAFC has a huge potential for advancinginto higher Divisions - and that really happened several years ago. I do hope that the lads will get to 1st Division at the end of this season.

Just do it. Seagulls.

A special hello to BHAFC fan Daniel Caplin, with whom I had contact some time ago.

Cheers,

Miroslav Mesanovic

Happy Birthday! We never did hear back from you.

Wonder what happened? Why just one post!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Err be careful about bouncing old threads, some people were banned for this not that long ago.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I don't think this is the same thing, surely? It's the guy's birthday, he's a Brighton fan but he's made one post.

Where art thou Miroslav Mesanovic?

Can't we put a search party out for all these one time posters? :wave:

mikica

Sep 25, 2003
Belgrade, SCG
Thanks for those birthday greetings.

It's just that I do have very little time even to follow up my very own club here, so I don't get online more than once a week. Sorry!

I guess that's rather normal when one has much work to do at university. :(

I'll get back here hopefully by mid-October, and then I'll get more active. I really don't remember, due to time problem, when was the last time for me to check either this forum or Championship Manager4 forum.

Anyway, thanks for interest.

By the way, how did my photo show up here?

D

Deleted User X18H

Dan Caplin is Ivor's son

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
mikica said:

By the way, how did my photo show up here?

Your photo is on your Yahoo profile!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here