Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus wont be pleased me thinks...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
He has a history of this sort of thing at other clubs, hope he dosen't turn into more of a liability and I think he will be grilled by Gus as well.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Gus will be pissed off, but a good oppotunity for Elphick and maybe Dunk to get some matches

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Shame he had to lash out & blot his copybook as he's been the model pro this season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
dock him 2 weeks wages .he has got to learn. pleb

THIS. Thankfully we have a good points lead. Imagine if we didnt then what a stupid STUPID f***ing sending off Jock TWAT.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll get hung for this but I thought when he came he might be a bit of a loose canon ... no excuse at all, it won't cost us now but he's too short a fuse for my liking

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Greer got hit with an elbow and retaliated with a head butt, what a complete plonker! Hope Gus rips him to shreds hits him with a big fine, no need to retaliate (though not sure if ref saw the elbow), cruising and now he misses games

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good thing we are not having to work very hard to get promotion - very disappointing this to say the least and a bad example as captain.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
The man has lead our lines all league-winning season, and suddenly our fans are calling OUR CAPTAIN a liability? F**ing shame on you. Ok he saw red, but support your captain/team.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The man has lead our lines all league-winning season, and suddenly our fans are calling OUR CAPTAIN a liability? F**ing shame on you. Ok he saw red, but support your captain/team.

I completely agree, it was a moment of madness, but he and el-abd have saved us so many points this season. Yes, it's unprofessional but no need to go over the top

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here