Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

greer signs 3 year deal and plays tonight

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is he standing on the green at Cowfold in that picture?

Last edited:

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

Attachments

• preview-shirt.jpg
    preview-shirt.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 441

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Welcome aboard the Gus Bus GG

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Greer is clearly not going to be number 60. Probably the first training top on the pile - we haven't given out squad numbers yet.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Should have just said the friendly was a training session. Like England did in that friendly in South Africa.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Greer is clearly not going to be number 60. Probably the first training top on the pile - we haven't given out squad numbers yet.

Well we have, they just haven't been officially announced.

The players are given all their personalised training kit on the first day of pre-season.

Technically they can change (so if Greer demanded number 6, El-Abd may have to give it up) but they're unlikely to as it means getting a whole new set of training kit personalised.

Greer was number 6 at Swindon. No idea if the 60 is a random shirt or if he thought he'd have 60 as he cant have 6 though.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Before he flogs him...I am wondering if Gus has considered a Greer and Tunni combination....

I reckon that would be pretty tasty.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I would love it as it would mean that in a defence of Calderon, Greer, Tunnicliffe and Painter, all 4 defenders will be comfortable on the ball and there will be less hoofatron nonsense

Yeah would be nice to see Tunni get a chance but I think he's somewhat lacking in defensive ability to be considered.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness, Elphick had been largely cured of his HOOFITIS by the tail end of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here