Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Set To Sign - BBC Radio Swindon

BrightonBen.

Banned
Jun 30, 2010
Go on BBC Swindon website and click 'listen live' and wait for the news if you don't believe me.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Remember last year fans from a club (might have been Swindon) joined other message boards to wind them up about the impending transfer of their top players...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know what. I couldnt give a TOSS about Germaine Greer or whatever his name is.

I have never even heard of him before people started wanking over his very name in the close season.

So he cant be THAT good.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The wurzels on the Swindon messageboards are having a nice little chuckle on here today arn't they.
I think we must have got under their skin a bit.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The wurzels on the Swindon messageboards are having a nice little chuckle on here today arn't they.
I think we must have got under their skin a bit.

Oh leave them alone, after all it's something we'd find hilarious were the roles reversed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
worzel460.jpg

"Come aaaarn you Robins. Oi've gart me Swindon suppartin' ed on today ant I Aunt Sally"

A Swindon supporter, yesterday.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Thats almost as funny as when Mooney hit the bar with penalty, oh hang on no its not that was hilarious

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If anyone does actually listen to the Swindon news, would you mind letting us all know how the turnip harvest is going, and the current price of pigs?

Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here