skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Barneys there as well. We made him what he is today. :lol:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Nope, but everyone on here was saying he had a good game, after watching replays on seagull player, I asked myself why people were saying he played so good as he looked rubbish

Yes because the 2 or 3 minutes you get on player are really the same as actually being there?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Why isn't Billy Paynter in it then ???????? SNIGGER !!!!!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Gordon Greer is a rock; our most under-rated player and, in my opinion, our best. Respect to Gordon Greer.

Seconded (probably, thirded or fourthed by now). When we were playing well it all flowed from him (and he eased Dunk into things superbly) and since things got tougher he's holding it together. Absolute respect :cheers:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes because the 2 or 3 minutes you get on player are really the same as actually being there?

The three minutes on player are absymal. They don't show one of the superb saves Ankergren made, which is a shame because he made three blinding saves in that match. I checked Derby's Player and they had the same highlights. Other clubs get far more than we do as a rule.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The three minutes on player are absymal. They don't show one of the superb saves Ankergren made, which is a shame because he made three blinding saves in that match. I checked Derby's Player and they had the same highlights. Other clubs get far more than we do as a rule.
There was also a Greer effort I was hoping to see - but nothing. The other week that CMS header vs Hull which forced a brilliant save from Basso somehow didn't make it in (it was our best chance..). They seem strangely selective with what they choose to put in..

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Really pleased for Casper, especially after Harper coming in and then out. He really stepped up to the plate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here