Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greene King must be stopped !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Brovian said:
And GIRLS. And TEENAGERS. It's a good training drink but eventually, if you're a real man, you'll end up drinking Harveys.

Easy 10 won't be able to answer 'cos he's in the CAR PARK being beaten up by the MORRIS DANCERS.
Pfff. Come back when you can handle a REAL PINT, instead of that frothy, cloudy, room-temperature PISS you sup on, grandad.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dandyman said:
The big lager sipping POOFTER.
Pipe down you tweed-wearing, patches-on-elbows, chinless GIMP. Stick to your warm flat tedious "beer" with an oh-so amusing and rustic name such as "Old Flapscrote" or "Bishops Todger". Leave the PROPER stuff to the REAL men.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Pfff. Come back when you can handle a REAL PINT, instead of that frothy, cloudy, room-temperature PISS you sup on, grandad.
It is a REAL PINT. That's why it's called REAL ALE. All that chemical piss you've been swilling down has addled your brain.

PS - Why do you think it's called STELLA Artois? Because it's for GIRLS that's why!

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
The Large One said:
Not to mention the f***ing lunatic Greene King put in as manager at the Lewes Arms about six months ago to replace the brilliant landlady of nine-years standing, now thankfully ensconced at the Gardeners.

Large One, I'm not 100% sure of this; so this is not a flame. However I was told Claire left of her own volition - quite understandably - to go down to the Gardeners because she couldn't stand what Greene King were doing and her patience ran out. As I said; understandably.

And I am sure she got a good offer from Andy Fitz who knows a good opportunity when he sees it.

So consequently whoever is there now didn't oust Claire but was parachuted in to a situation not of her own making. As such, and I emphasise this is only from what I've heard, she hardly appears to be the guilty party in all of this. She may be young and inexperienced, but aren't/weren't we all at some time??

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You are absolutely right in what you say - that was what basically happened. I didn't mean to imply Greene King got rid of the first Claire.

My point was about the fact that, not only is the new Clare young and naive, she appears not to be learning from the mistakes she is making, in fact she won't even acknowledge that she is making them.

That, and her new 'rules' for the staff were driving them nuts. My step-daughter was lucky enough to be able to follow Claire down to the Gardeners, before now heading off to University. I could be wrong, but I think there might be a work place at the Gardeners for her when she comes home in December, which is very gracious of Claire.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Brovian said:
It is a REAL PINT. That's why it's called REAL ALE. All that chemical piss you've been swilling down has addled your brain.

PS - Why do you think it's called STELLA Artois? Because it's for GIRLS that's why!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here