Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greenacres in Shoreham, nice area ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Greenacres: small gardens and the there is a slight noise problems with the property next door. Check out the windows etc. Shoreham used to be good to live in. But it has gone down in quality of life.

Starter houses.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Greenacres: small gardens and the there is a slight noise problems with the property next door. Check out the windows etc. Shoreham used to be good to live in. But it has gone down in quality of life.

Starter houses.

Well the whole world has gone down in quality of life, but which property next door are you talking about?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Starter houses.

Probably because dicks like you live here

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Shoreham is a DON place to live.

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
This is where I live, have done since 2005 . Really like it. Nice people. Decent pubs. Shoreham is big enough whilst being small enough.

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
I saw Ashley Barnes going into Holmbush with his partner and baby today. Not that that means he lives in Greenacres mind. Just thought I'd mention it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Starter houses.
Own up then, what number are you? I wonder if I'm the noisey neighbour ??

p.s we have a good sized garden!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Peter Ward lived there during some of his time with us back in the day,.... so must be good.

He certainly did, with his Great Dane dog. He used to bring the dog to us whilst he played on a saturday afternoon - we owned the dog boarding kennels, at what is now, the Dogs Trust in Shoreham. I remember my parents not being too pleased that he expected to be able to pick the dog up whatever time he liked in the evenings, long after we were closed for the day.

Used to live there with my parents - now live on the beach. Actually is one of the houses you looking at 129? If so, that was ours. We done the extension. Great corner plot, although the extension does roof leak every 10 years.

Also, you will occasionally dig up some human bones in the garden - it's next door to the cemetry!

Agree with all that others say apart from the comment about the Swiss Cottage being a decent pub. It's a hole. Basically become a cheap food pub at the expense of the pub. The Red Lion is not much further (other direction) and it's only 10 mins walk to loads of decent drinking and eating establishments in town.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here