Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greenacres in Shoreham, nice area ?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Very quiet, bit of a curtain twitcher if you know what I mean. Never any kids playing in the street, never any loud music or anything like that. All in all it's a nice, safe place to live. 10 minutes from the train station and high street.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I live on Shoreham Beach so may be biased but you cannot go wrong with Shoreham. Good social scene friendly community feel which you dont often get on larger Towns these days. Property prices usually indicate if a place is a good place to live and Shoreham is quite an expensive place to lay roots.

My Nan used to live looking onto Greenacres really nice area.

Go for it in my opinion. Where are you looking to move from??

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Peter Ward lived there during some of his time with us back in the day,.... so must be good.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Lived there myself once. Very quiet place.

Backs onto a graveyard at the top! Not for the faint hearted, especially with Halloween fast approaching !!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Generally Shoreham is a very nice area throughout IMHO.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Lived in Shoreham and Southwick when i was young, if i hadnt of been priced out of the area i would have loved living round there. John Byrne lived round the back of the Red Lion too when he played for the Albion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shoreham is a fantastic place however also biased as I live there

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I live on Shoreham Beach so may be biased but you cannot go wrong with Shoreham. Good social scene friendly community feel which you dont often get on larger Towns these days. Property prices usually indicate if a place is a good place to live and Shoreham is quite an expensive place to lay roots.

Go for it in my opinion. Where are you looking to move from??

Currently live in Upper Beeding. Lovely place to bring up young kids but just feels too much like a backwater sometimes with no train station. Also too many blokes in vests that frequent the local area/shop (gotta pikey feel to them). Never had any trouble round their though.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Currently live in Upper Beeding. Lovely place to bring up young kids but just feels too much like a backwater sometimes with no train station. Also too many blokes in vests that frequent the local area/shop (gotta pikey feel to them). Never had any trouble round their though.

I spent my childhood in Upper Beeding. Lived with Parents in Deacons Way off Pound Lane. Its great place to live but like you say to get anywhere you need to drive or get on a Bus. Shoreham is in my opinion a great place to live.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wife and her mum used to live in Greenacres, my mum lives round the corner. Yes, it's a nice area - quiet, but a short walk to the station, shops, and everything. Recommended!

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I live in Shoreham - Greenacres is quiet and nice - My family have lived there since 1980's and always been happy!

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
Born and bred in Shoreham. Moved away for Uni then first few years of working life only to gravitate back to Shoreham for all the [positive] reasons above. Lived in Greenacres for 7 years whilst we were bringing up very young family. Very quiet area, never any trouble, low crime and excellent location for town centre, station, river walks, pubs etc..

Recently moved, again in Shoreham, but would definitely recommend Greenacres if that's your price bracket. You will never have any problem selling in future either.

Terry Connor lived in Greenacres in the 80's :clap:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Go for it in my opinion. Where are you looking to move from??[/QUOTE

This.Apart for the Nan bit!:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here