Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Street 2!!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Couldn't take the 1st one seriously with the 'top boy' being played by the same bloke who was the gay schoolboy in 'queer as folk'.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
green street, green street 2, rise of the footsoldier and football factory are all atrocious films, has made every chav and hoody think they are Danny Dyer.

your not wrong, although why anyone would wanna be an overweight cockney chav who says "awight darlin" wiv a fag hangin from his pie hole to every single bit of skirt ...............i have no idea

I refer to the mouth as the 'cake hole'....as in "shut your cake hole", have I been making afool of myself for all these years?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If a movie sequel doesn't get a cinema release and goes straight to DVD its reckoned to be totally shit and this is the only way to get back some of the costs of making the film.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Couldn't take the 1st one seriously with the 'top boy' being played by the same bloke who was the gay schoolboy in 'queer as folk'.

Where they paying homage to the wsf ? ;)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
How would a sequel work?

The GSE's top lad died in the original and the Yank went back to the USA

Is it the most tenuous of tenuous links?

:afro:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
So is there any of the same characters in it? I was at school with the dude that played Bovva in the first one, and might give it a watch if he was in the sequel - if not, then there's no way I would...

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
So is there any of the same characters in it? I was at school with the dude that played Bovva in the first one, and might give it a watch if he was in the sequel - if not, then there's no way I would...

ha - i met Bovva out in Frankfurt for the world cup a few years ago - he was a funny fucker but off his head.

dont think he's in this one by the look of the trailer, but the cheeky cockney from their orginal firm" is doing bird (i imagine for the mass fight at the end of the last one).

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
green street, green street 2, rise of the footsoldier and football factory are all atrocious films, has made every chav and hoody think they are Danny Dyer.

Agreed

haven't seen it yet so cant judge - but i stand by my post above saying rise of the footsoilder was a pukka film...

The fact you described a film a 'Pukka' means it's hardly really surprising you'd want to watch a pile of garbage like Green Street :rave:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm not a Danny Dyer fan particularly, but liking films like Lock stock, Snatch rtc, it was recommended to me that if i liked them i probably would like the The Business, which i though was actually quite good,(Anyone order a (unt, cos one just turned up :lolol:) was it to the more discerning film audience ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here