Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green and Black away kit **OFFICIAL**

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I would prefer yellow for away kits, but green and black will be pretty good this season IMO due to the history surrounding it.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
God,I hope this is true and not the same twitter bollox as the Lua Lua twitter crap.
If it is and the club gets the fabric and shades right(just like the Red and Black/Blue and Black and just like the 70's Silk Scarf that inspired the campaign).
The Gren and Black is going to be a massive seller.

Yaaaaaaaaawn, you and you're 70's silk scarf

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
edit: btw - all of these would look shit with a big white advertising rectangle stuck over the top

Exactly. Whilst I'm very excited about the new shirts I probably won't buy either of them because the sponsor will no doubt RUIN them. We were spoiled with Skint I know, but this uninspiring chunk of text in a white box we'll be displaying next season is WEAK and will NOT help us sell shirts.

With all the new sponsor money coming from American Express over stadium naming rights (which we've NEVER had before) it seems a real shame that we couldn't celebrate the first year back in our very own home ground by releasing a one season special shirt with NO sponsor. Would love to know how well such a shirt would sell, although I'm sure it would never sell so well as to negate the income from a shirt sponsorship deal. Sadly

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I like!!

0,,10433~9772577,00.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Hmm. Not too sure on that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So much excitement in one day. Monsieur, you are spoiling us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here