Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greatest piss you've ever had

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
On the way to the England v Austrailia game at Upton Park a few years ago. Finished work early and in the pub all afternoon, then a few more on the train, went into Wetherspoons at Victoria for another couple, and started the beer pisses. Stupidly after that first one got on the tube :nono: was despeperate, what made it even worse was the tube kept stopping between stations due to crowd congestion at the ground, and we were all laughing. It got to the point where we were working out if my friends could lift me up to the window so I could go. My god when we got off went straight down the market thing they have there and was one of the best feelings of my life

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
jonny.rainbow said:
I actually did manage to write my name in the snow once.

Was quite proud of that.

Me too. Got into a lot of trouble as it was in my Girlfriend's handwriting! ;) :)

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
After a long night in the pub drinking shandy (ugh) I offered to give a mate a lift home in my van from Burgess Hill to Hurst.

By the time I got back to BH I was fking busting. Raced up the town and down Junc Rd at 60mph +++

Swung it into Cants Lane where I lived at the time and distinctly remember thinking the bloke in the car who was right up my arse was doing well to keep up with me.....

Of course it was the Old Bill. Got pulled and when asked why I was speeding, I spluttered "Well I've been in the pub all night"
:shootself

Old Bill gets the breathalyser out, I blow in it and he makes me wait for ages till the light goes on before he lets me dive in the churchyard for a piss.

AND WHAT A PISS THAT WAS.

Talk about relief - and I even dodged the speeding ticket

:drink:

KPTF

Jan 6, 2004
Burgess Hill
On a mate's stag weekend in Blackpool, the mini bus driver had refused to stop anywhere from Brighton onwards. Fortunately, we broke down just as we got on the M55 and 11 cans of Newcastle Brown came flooding out & filled up 2 empty Pringles pots!

Also, you can't beat the smell of your piss after you've eaten asparagus!:)

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
mine was when i went to army camp and we were doing a 24 hour exercise which is 24 hours camping out. i was just about to have a piss till suddenly me teacher shouted enemy so i zipped my trousers ran to get my bag and that. Eventually about 6 or 7 7 hours after i had the biggest piss of my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here