Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greatest movies DEATHS

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
In the Abyss where the mini sub is disabled and filling up with water. There are two of them in the sub and only one diving suit. They have to decide who will die by drowning. Admittedly after the girls death she is heroically revived about 10 mins later.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
not gory no blood not even a scratch but still a quality death scene without actually seeing it.

[yt]XWKzFnKTaxQ&feature=related[/yt]

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
not gory no blood not even a scratch but still a quality death scene without actually seeing it.

[yt]XWKzFnKTaxQ&feature=related[/yt]

iirc correctly that scene cuts straight to a lion as the main character (I want to call him david, but that's the actor's name) wakes up in the zoo.

For years I was scared of travelling on the underground in case I got attacked by a lion.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
eb3e225b9da08c861d570110.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

on the same lines of death without actually seeing it the bit when he ties the lass to a truck and a post ? and you hear the engine rev and see his foot come up off the clutch!

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
A fabulous death in The Rock also springs to mind.

After Cage and Connery manage to kill one of General Hummels (Sir, yes Sir) men by dispensing with the air conditioning unit on the upper part of his body his legs are spasming whilst Cage is trying to disarm a missile.

'Can you cut me some f***ing slack and do something about that please'
Connery in his trademark drawl replies
'What do you want me to do? Kill him again?
Another classic guilty pleasure film.

I'm going to enjoy gutting you boy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
James Cagney in White Heat ("Top of the world, Ma")

Edward G Robinson in Little Caesar ("Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico")

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Clint Eastwood's character Killing little bill played by Gene Hackman in unforgiven is good for the fact that when he left the saloon he announces threats to anyone who might be outside the saloon door waiting for him, promising not only to kill anyone who shoots at him, but also the man's wife, all of his friends, and he'll burn down the man's house!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I know the original Psycho is a classic but these,two particular death scenes in Psycho 2 are my favourites, I just love the shovel scene, "Bong"!

[yt]iS6chrslAfo[/yt]

[yt]mA-_iQxYB3M[/yt]

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
two spring to mind...

1..Dennis Hopper in True Romance. Having a last cigarette and the subsiquent speech he gives about Sicileans being spawned by ni**gers before he gets shot by Christopher Walken.. truly amazing

2..Final Destination..the girls who's chatting on the corner of the street and turns to cross the road and gets splattered by a bus...classic!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Another good one last night.

Bad Biology. Its about a nymphomaniac woman who has seven clitoris's (clitori ?), and gives birth to mutant babies within 3 hours of having sex. Anyway, she literally shags this bloke to death by beating his head repeatedly on the floorboards during her throes of passion whilst "riding" him. I think he got his rocks off just before he passed out.

She subsequently gave birth to a screaming deformed mutant in the bath, and chucked it in the bin. Nice.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Another good one last night.

Bad Biology. Its about a nymphomaniac woman who has seven clitoris's (clitori ?), and gives birth to mutant babies within 3 hours of having sex. Anyway, she literally shags this bloke to death by beating his head repeatedly on the floorboards during her throes of passion whilst "riding" him. I think he got his rocks off just before he passed out.

She subsequently gave birth to a screaming deformed mutant in the bath, and chucked it in the bin. Nice.

How many oscars did it win?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nominated for three (including Best Picture), but eventually lost out to The English Patient or some such borefest.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The latest King Kong where one of the crew gets eating alive by some kind of giant bugs. One slowly start devouring him from the head down before others latch onto his limbs and start eating there way up while he is struggling to free himself. :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here