Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greatest Cock-ups in History

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
THE ALL-TIME LIST OF GREATEST f***-UPS IN HISTORY

15. "Ve vill attack and conquer ze Soviets at Stalingrad. In ze vinter. Zey vill not know vot hit zem" - Hitler, 1942.
16. "Iceberg ? What iceberg ? - Captain Stanley Lord, 1913.
17. "I'd like you to meet our new senior Investment Trader, Mr Nick Leeson" - Ray Mullins, 1992.
18. "The strikers will be Owen, Rooney, Crouch and Walcott" - Sven Goran Eriksson, 2006
19. "I can't find anyone else. Tell you what Martin, do you fancy the job ?" - Dick Knight, 2002
20. "Whats up with this damn thing now ? Oh sod it, I'll take it to PC World." - Gary Glitter, 1997

Feel free to add your favourites.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cor he's Argentinian he must be able to play a bit lets sign him as his DVD is impressive - Dick Knight and Magoo 2005

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im going to play most players in positions they are not accustomed to and play a clearly unfit Carpenter for most of the season - Mark Magoo 2005/2006

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Mark, why the feck did you not buy the upgrade for FM2005, that Argentinian was pony? - Dick Knight May 2006

I tried to buy the upgrade but funds were not available due to wages, stadium, facilities :bla: :bla: :bla: but I am scouring the Ebay market - Magoo all last season

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
"I'm not sure who to vote for, but that George W Bush seems like a smart fella, I guess I'll tick that box" - minority of American public Nov 2000.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
"Fancy an early night m'love, I'm feeling rather saucy."

Mr Hitler to his wife, July 1888.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I'm going to fix the aerial love, Don't worry its a Piece of Piss - Rod Hull
Just off for a quick spin on the horse, back in five - Christopher Reeve
Lineker off, Alan Smith on. That's what I reckon - Graham Taylor
I reckon its a 7 iron - Colin Montgomerie 18th hole Sunday night.
I think I'll shoot from here - Geoff Thomas.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Yes Mr William Hill operator, I'll have £ 30 on England to be leading half time / full time against Sweden at 3/1 please. "

gareth glover 20/6/06 7.30 pm

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Uncle Spielberg said:
" Yes Mr William Hill operator, I'll have £ 30 on England to be leading half time / full time against Sweden at 3/1 please. "

:lolol:

Mate of mine last night had £100 Owen First Goalscorer. Ooops.

Do you fancy a snog 9 months b4..............................................................

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Uncle Spielberg said:

You must have been a WRECK at the end of that game then. Is your TV still intact ?

:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was consoling myself on yet another gash performance with the £ 120 that was about to be deposited into my bank account when they let a goal in that my team in Div 13 of the Brighton Sunday league in the 80's would have been ashamed of.

I gave that speccy 4 eyes Swedish Spam Head such a verbal volley, Harold my Golden Retriever woke up from his slumber and thought I had a stroke and rushed over to make sure I was ok :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here