Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Sunderland video on the big screen before the match

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looked like it could have been them.

That was class. Just got to wait to see if [MENTION=20936]IncudoFilms[/MENTION] puts it up.

Last edited:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
On a related note, what the hell is that video of interviews with zombies all about? Been played at half time at least twice now. Bizarre.

IncudoFilms

Lucas Tucknott
Aug 14, 2011
Hi Guys,

Glad you liked the new film from the Sunderland game. Unfortunately I'm unable to post any further videos on YouTube for the albion as they are being used on the DVD but they should be available as a iTunes download pretty soon.

I will keep you up to date with everything, more films to follow including the Liverpool game....

Lucas

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hi Guys,

Glad you liked the new film from the Sunderland game. Unfortunately I'm unable to post any further videos on YouTube for the albion as they are being used on the DVD but they should be available as a iTunes download pretty soon.

I will keep you up to date with everything, more films to follow including the Liverpool game....

Lucas

Excellent, looking forward to anything you guys do BHAFC related. :)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Hi Guys,

Lucas

any idea when it will be available to buy on itunes?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hi Guys,

Lucas
Fantastic work Lucas. Absolutely LOVED the Donny one, Buckley's winner brings a tear to my eye every time. What a day. Wasn't at the 'Boro game so haven't seen the Sunderland video, but I'm sure it's epic. Can't wait for it to be on iTunes, keep us posted. :D

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Any updates on when this will be available on iTunes? Haven't seen it yet as didn't go to the Posh game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here