Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Phone in today

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That chap who phoned in and told us all he couldnt get there at times.........background noises...

Harty says." do you live on a farm?"

"Yes " he replies, " its lambing time"

It wa sprobably the best call ever received on the phone in.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ed and I Really enjoyed the Before/Half time and afterwards today.

Do PM Harty and get to do it...it really is great fun. You only get to see how good Harty is on the phone,close up......DO IT!!!

And i got Spearmint Rhino VIP tickets from two lovelly ladies Terrific team performance today by the team. westlake is awesome

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
That chap who phoned in and told us all he couldnt get there at times.........background noises...

Do PM Harty and get to do it...it really is great fun. You only get to see how good Harty is on the phone,close up......DO IT!!!

And i got Spearmint Rhino VIP tickets from two lovelly ladies Terrific team performance today by the team. westlake is awesome

One guy on the phone in said he was talking to Westlake after the game!

Apparently he want's to sign for us permanently I BLOODY HOPE SO :albion2:

Hi Dave :bigwave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

would love to listen online but sussex sport has aldershit and woking:angry::angry::rant:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Richards is out now incidentally, with a hamstring strain.

He hobbled away on crutches afyer the game!!!!

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Just wondering if Harty, in aid of 'targetting under 21's' has thought about doing younger fans feature next season. It would have to be carefully policed though or you'd get 'Josh who is 11 and went to the game today' " Errrrr yeah, I ummmm, thought we played really really well and I 'fink' that Forster is very good and brighton might get play offs but im not really sure."

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
him and richards together I hope

Richards has really settled down now and seems to have gained more confidence - hope he isn't out for too long (Lynch to left back, Butters in the middle?) and Westlake is just superb - would be a Deano masterstroke to get the two of them permanently.

I still think Bowditch would be a good signing too - settled and injury free he would be a real asset.

Yes, indeedy ... do it.

Harty has asked me to help him recruit fans who want to take part in the feature. So ... if you're a bit bashful about approaching him direct, or if you have any questions about what's involved - send me a PM.

And you don't have to be an old git like DtG or me. In fact it probably helps if you aren't. What I don't know is whether the Spearmint Rhino VIP tickets will be handed out every week.

Highspot of the experience today was walking behind the goal at the end of the game and having Michel Kuipers run up to us to say what a great result it was.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What I don't know is whether the Spearmint Rhino VIP tickets will be handed out every week.

Highspot of the experience today was walking behind the goal at the end of the game and having Michel Kuipers run up to us to say what a great result it was.

When we were waiting to go on the two young ladies were chatting to Kuips and Tank and Kuips came over and said....." do you want me to introduce you...."....I nearly had a heart attack .....cor at my age.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Can someone child mind my kids so Dave can introduce me to the ladeez at the Hartlepools game ? :drool:

When we were waiting to go on the two young ladies were chatting to Kuips and Tank and Kuips came over and said....." do you want me to introduce you...."....I nearly had a heart attack .....cor at my age.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You promised NOT to mention Tank's involvement in this sordid encounter.

There'll be trouble.

:laugh:

You might have nearly had a heart attack. Norman Gall nearly had a stroke.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I tried to get through to Ian today just to tell him not to keep dwelling on ticket prices and poor crowds. What is wrong with talking about a great result in a great game against one of the best sides in our division.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I tried to get through to Ian today just to tell him not to keep dwelling on ticket prices and poor crowds. What is wrong with talking about a great result in a great game against one of the best sides in our division.

But that was the point, the callers were in the main talking about a great performance, as was both Norm and I, even the Czech lapdancers were impressed,but given the significance of the game the crowd figure was pisspoor, and as both Dave and Ed said at half time somewhat of a worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here