Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Boys are back in Town
Get your knickers down

Lynott to crowd

Any ladies got any Irish in them ?.
Any ladies want a bit more Irish in them ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can you put what they did for thick people like me as I have not heard of some of them.

Blimey Gareth, all of the people mentioned apart from Barrie Rees are pretty famous. And every self-respecting Albion fan should know Rees.

My two penn'orth:

Bob Marley
Marvin Gaye
Peter Cook
John Peel
Nick Drake
Duncan Edwards
John White (loved to have seen Edwards and White play)
Malcom Marshall

... and my dad.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If the media are anything to go by they're hyping it up and making sound a lot worse than it actually is. Anything for a story.

I dont think it's possible to overhype the situation. She's being dangerously chased by papps, jumps red lights, has not even spoken to her kids for a month now, and has been in a looney bin for 2 weeks! I know i'm contributing to it, but the pap videos of her are hilarious!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I dont think it's possible to overhype the situation. She's being dangerously chased by papps, jumps red lights, has not even spoken to her kids for a month now, and has been in a looney bin for 2 weeks! I know i'm contributing to it, but the pap videos of her are hilarious!!!

I believe the title of the thread was GREAT people who died too young. Not talentless tweenagers who developed into cum gurgling guttersluts who died too young.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Malcolm Owen, lead singer of The Ruts, age 26, of a heroin overdose. I spoke to him the night before he died. He told me to f*** off.

180px-Ruts_-_Babylon%27s_Burning_single_picture_cover.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Shannan Hoon - Blind Melon lead singer. Drugs overdose. Mid-twenties (I think)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I feel vert sorry for Spiers. No one should have to put up with that shit and if she does do anything silly the press scum will have blood on their hands not that they will give a shit.

Oh and I quite liked Sometimes.

Malcolm Owen, lead singer of The Ruts, age 26, of a heroin overdose. I spoke to him the night before he died. He told me to f*** off.

180px-Ruts_-_Babylon%27s_Burning_single_picture_cover.jpg

a great story

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here