Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great New Competition From Coca-Cola

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
A great chance to win Albion some money.Each time you buy a coke you can win at least 50p for the Albion.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Dougal said:
still owed 100k from DK + in theory the 250k we recieved should of been fans money for players

Dougal said:
as in the 250k for the fans player , not the initial 250k

Eh? ???

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
didnt we win 250k coke money , of which 80k was CKR + wages,

so there is 100k unused there.

Then we sold him for 250k so more profit on what the fans won

thats what I'm saying

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Has he been on the other coke?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Total cost for Kaz was £250k including fee to Bury, wages for player, bonus to Bury for appearances etc.

We sold him for £150k... all of which I was told went straight back into the coffers for players... whether a chunk of that has been spent on loan players i don't know though. I would imagine so...

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Re: Re: Great New Competition From Coca-Cola

clippedgull said:
Great!

The Seagulls will be wealthy and we will have rotting teeth!

not to mention lard arses and shitty skin

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
To save your teeth and complexion - here's how to raise funds for the Albion on the cheap...

From the Coca-Cola site:

No Purchase Necessary

Do fans need to purchase a promotional pack to enter the prize draws?
No. To enter with the same chance as purchasing, send your name and address and telephone number to Buy a Player Promotion, PO Box 100, Blackburn, BB0 1GR. Only one entry per stamped envelope. No bulk or third party entries accepted. Winners only will be notified within 14 days.

What is the closing date for No Purchase Necessary entries for this promotion?
The closing date for the promotion is 25th April 2007. See www.coca-cola.co.uk/football for full terms and conditions.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Not sure why but this made me laugh:

Two years ago Coca-Cola helped Mark McGee sign young striker Colin Kazim-Richards from Bury. The winning fan, Aaron Berry, netted £250,000 for his beloved Brighton and Hove Albion to make the transfer possible. Kazim-Richards has since developed further by making his debut in the Premiership for Sheffield United following his impressive form for The Seagulls.

‘It was great to be a part of bringing a player to the club I love through the first Win A Player campaign. Since winning the prize I have spent my money on a fantastic all-inclusive family holiday to Rhodes and bought a new car!' Aaron Berry.

Impressive form? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here