Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Falmer picture

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Sweet f***ing Jesus, I had absolutely no idea it was so developed. And where is the bucolic, tranquil idyll that is Falmer Village in this pic? S'a funny thing, given the f***ing noise that's been made about the noise that's going to be made, I expected to see the village nuzzling up against the site. Evidently the sneaky bastards at mybrightonandhove.co.uk have retouched it out completely.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a great billboard campaign would be to have that pic on the left, then on the right the same pic with the Falmer Stadium - then the words underneath:
"Spot The Difference?....Nope....Neither could we!"

Yoda

English & European
Marc said:
a great billboard campaign would be to have that pic on the left, then on the right the same pic with the Falmer Stadium - then the words underneath:
"Spot The Difference?....Nope....Neither could we!"

48824.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bit more to the left I think

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Great Falmer picture

fatboy said:
that brings back memories!

Are you Clark Kent?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Right: I'll chip in £50 towards a flight if I can go. Trouble is, I'm a fairly crap photographer. Is there an Albion-friendly flying club at Shoreham that might give us a discount? Who's in?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The Oldman said:
Why don't we all chip in a fiver to pay for Roz to fly over and take the latest pictures?
Or we could just doctor the ones we have already, after all, it seems that you are allowed to do that where Falmer is concerned.

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Man of Harveys said:
Right: I'll chip in £50 towards a flight if I can go. Trouble is, I'm a fairly crap photographer. Is there an Albion-friendly flying club at Shoreham that might give us a discount? Who's in?

I'm in for the fighting fund. Let me know where and when to send money :)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would happily chip in a fiver too, which got me thinking about how the money could be collected. Is there anyone with the technical know how to set up an account on NSC whereby we could use PayPal to donate small sums, would make life a whole lot easier and suggestions like this could happen almost instantly.

Brilliant idea to approach Roz, or the person who posted the pictures from the Scunny game as they were superb quality.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
local.live is old anyway (well not that old but still) so you'd want the latest updated one with new buildings being erected or fully finished.

with the BHA FLAG in the Field aswell :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here