GREAT excuses of why 'Im' a season ticket holder this season

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
..........'I've been buying a house'

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't there be a seperate turnstile for the JC Latelys so the regulars don't have to queue for ten minutes to get in for a game against the likes of f***ing Rochdale?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't there be a seperate turnstile for the JC Latelys so the regulars don't have to queue for ten minutes to get in for a game against the likes of f***ing Rochdale?

.....and kicking off at 3.04pm

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
If it was not for the so called newbies , there would be less than 7,000 there for the first game at fdalmer ??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There is going to be a whole season of ...

I've had my ticket since '99,
I've only missed one home game,
I've eaten more burgers therefore I'm a better fan,
I don't buy the Withdean Wager therefore I've failed my club,

Please let's accept that people will drift back to the club over the coming months and I for one applaud that (not that they've been away but that w eare getting more people into the fan base)... the club needs to sell around 15,000 season tickets next year (I'm guessing this figure has no substance or no I don't have a source) so we need to postively encourage these people.

Come on' fill The Withdean

Up the Albion

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Please let's accept that people will drift back to the club over the coming months and I for one applaud that (not that they've been away but that w eare getting more people into the fan base)... the club needs to sell around 15,000 season tickets next year (I'm guessing this figure has no substance or no I don't have a source) so we need to postively encourage these people.

Up the Albion

well said that man :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Some people really, really want us to carry on being a tin pot lower division club, playing in front of 4000 people every week.

Sad really.

Up the Albion

Bloody right. Now is not the time for snobbery from the superfans.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

The stewards at the turnstiles were saying the place was DESERTED at 2.30, and that there seemed to be a last-minute rush for some reason. Must admit I was a bit taken aback by the massive queues (I arrived, as usual, at 2.55). I was BUSTING for a piss as well.

Some people really, really want us to carry on being a tin pot lower division club, playing in front of 4000 people every week.

Sad really.

It's because BHA is the only thing of any MEANING in their life and if we become big and successful it'll cease to be THEIR club and they'll lose what MORSEL of identity they think they have.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Because I wanted one, problem?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The stewards at the turnstiles were saying the place was DESERTED at 2.30, and that there seemed to be a last-minute rush for some reason. Must admit I was a bit taken aback by the massive queues (I arrived, as usual, at 2.55). I was BUSTING for a piss as well.

Surely it was just because it was pissing it down and people were hoping not to get any wetter than necessary?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here