Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Escape 'wall of noise' at Reading?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A very positive experience for the fans and players against Burnley.:amex::albion2::banana::guitar::rock::ascarf:

Should we sing it on Boxing Day? How long could we keep it going for?:clap::clap::xmas:

PG

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Why? against Burnley it was appropriate - can't see how it will be so against Reading. Ohand IMHO its a dreary dirge...........................

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
It was brilliant, but I think it was only amazing because it was spontaneous because of the injustice of the situation we were in. Sadly I dont think it will be sung again like that as now it would be more orchestrated. There is no reason we cant sing anything else for 10 mins, loudly. Just normally needs something to happen on the pitch for us to sing...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shirley it should be dependant on how many players we get sent off (again)? ???

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
The loudest song at Reading will be ALBIONNNN ALBIONNN after we score, if we score.
Wish it wasnt but its one of the only songs we seem to sing really loud.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I don't see why we don't make it our signature song. Who cares whether it's appropriate each time? It commemorates the day the Amex, fans and team came of age, backs against the wall, all that.

In fact if you used the words 'We are Brighton, Brighton (and) Hove Albion, Brighton, Brighton and Hove Albion' it could easily be a sig tune! How many great escapes has this club had? It should be made our own original song.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
It was brilliant, but I think it was only amazing because it was spontaneous because of the injustice of the situation we were in. Sadly I dont think it will be sung again like that as now it would be more orchestrated. There is no reason we cant sing anything else for 10 mins, loudly. Just normally needs something to happen on the pitch for us to sing...

Gus Poyets blue and white army

Brighton Aces needs rejuvenating too !!

D

Deleted member 18477

I don't see why we don't make it our signature song. Who cares whether it's appropriate each time? It commemorates the day the Amex, fans and team came of age, backs against the wall, all that.

In fact if you used the words 'We are Brighton, Brighton (and) Hove Albion, Brighton, Brighton and Hove Albion' it could easily be a sig tune! How many great escapes has this club had? It should be made our own original song.

this!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A very positive experience for the fans and players against Burnley.:amex::albion2::banana::guitar::rock::ascarf:

Should we sing it on Boxing Day? How long could we keep it going for?:clap::clap::xmas:

PG

That was a great afternoon, with the amazing camaradarie of 18,000 Albion fans, and I would judge 95% stayed until the end.
Despite the loss, we went away with a feel good factor.

Perhaps it will be used again when we come back from being adversity.

I love the Club and the incredible stadium.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One thing is for sure, what is said on here will have little influence on what is sung on the day...

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
For all the well meaning threads attempting to start chants the one that did catch on started on the spot.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why? It's not a Brighton song. Why do we need new songs? It's cringeworthy.

Just because we have finally found a song that the entire ground sings, loudly, and keeps going for more than 30 seconds and clearly lifts the team and the fans and sounds fantastic, why would we want to sing it again?

We have All-bbbiii-oooonnn after all.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sing what you like, it is already being orchestrated by this thread alone... thankfully 18,000 STH's don't read NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here