Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grant Leadbitter

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Few whispers at the club going around, apparently his contract is up at the end of the season and we're competing with a few other clubs to sign him up after his contract has ran out. In my eyes this'd be a fantastic signing, great midfielder, drives the midfield forward and can hit the target from just about anywhere !

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Could he score from row P of the North Stand? ???

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Until recently has had a very poor season at Ipswich. I would hardly describe his midweek goal as a sensational strike. Bit non fussed about this one. Will be happy to be proved wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apart from his goal in midweek, does anyone know anything about him?

Only that he played 100+ games for Sunderland, many in the Prem, and moved to Ipswich for over £2m. Decent powerful midfielder.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Replacement for Sparrow

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I Like how other teams bitch about how we throw unlimited wages at people, maybe if they didnt waste 2.6 mil as 1 fan said on GL, i wonder how much Chorpra is on, i mean, he does need to pay off his Gambling Debts

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Some of the fans comments on there, oh my :facepalm

blueblood66 added 09:57 - Apr 5
Losing one of our better players to little Brighton...let's hope not as that would be a watershed for this club, a very sad situation indeed

RetroBlue added 10:16 - Apr 5
well if Leadboots did leave us for BHA it would only be for wages - which demonstrates all that is wrong in football these days. Its hardly a step up for him is it

1. Really? Because I must've forgot how big Ipswich are.

2. Hardly a step up ? Yeah you're right, new ground, growing fan base, one of the best young managers in the country, possibility of being in the Premiership next season and a very attractive style of play as well as we probably have a bit more money then Big Old Ipswich :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some of the fans comments on there, oh my :facepalm

RetroBlue added 10:16 - Apr 5
well if Leadboots did leave us for BHA it would only be for wages - which demonstrates all that is wrong in football these days.

:

They do have a flea in their ear don't they?

AmgdXNFCEAA5bqB.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ipswich were massive..................in 1978-81.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here