Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grandmaster Flash tonight in Worthing

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
But was it the real one, or like a 4 Tops scenario, at one time in the world there were something like 24 black singers warbling out "Reach Out" ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Anyone else go? Jesus wept, all my dreams shattered - 20 quid for a wedding DJ.

You don't expect one of the pioneers of hip-hop to play UB40 'Red Red Wine' and then get a sing a long to Tom's Diner and then Soul 2 Soul followed by a sing a long to the effing Fugees.

And his mixing skills...he's had 40 years to hone his skills, I expected something better than wacka wacka wacka.

Bloody hell, that was gut-wrenchingly bad. I'm a Brighton fan so I'm used to mediocrity and I find my solace in music. Tonight was the equivalent of that first game under Russell Slade when we lost badly to sodding Orient. F**k sake.

Was it at the Pavilion

I am toying with the notion of seeing Big Country at the Pavilion this month,but the idea of seeing one of the greatest live bands from the 80`s and watching the current line up doesnt sit well.......my heart says leave well alone and just remember the good old days.........my brain wonders what "chance" sounds like in 2015 in a seated auditorium with that bloke from the Alarm

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This story reminds me of a mate of mine who was a compare type and introduced Womack and Womack many moons ago.

Is that why he only booked double acts like Womack and Womack? So he could compare them?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Was it at the Pavilion

I am toying with the notion of seeing Big Country at the Pavilion this month,but the idea of seeing one of the greatest live bands from the 80`s and watching the current line up doesnt sit well.......my heart says leave well alone and just remember the good old days.........my brain wonders what "chance" sounds like in 2015 in a seated auditorium with that bloke from the Alarm

The bloke from the Alarm is not there now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here