Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA IV - Where Would You Play It

• Total voters

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
360 for me. I was just going to stroll into town at lunchtime and pick up a copy but I may now have to pre order. Not fussed if I miss out and wait a bit as I'm still playing Rainbow Six a loads and want to get to Elite before I hit GTA

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
PS3 for me! Xbox? No thanks!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
as far as i am aware it is very doubtful it will, Playststion and Microsoft have exclusive rights for it

Remember who makes the close to 100% dominant operating system for gaming on the PC....

The main reason theres no PC port announced is that while all the other GTAs had them, they ran on Renderware and this one runs on RAGE - and theres no PC version of RAGE. Wouldn't be too hard to port it as the XBox360 runs something very close to Windows with almost identical graphics setups, etc.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Remember who makes the close to 100% dominant operating system for gaming on the PC....

The main reason theres no PC port announced is that while all the other GTAs had them, they ran on Renderware and this one runs on RAGE - and theres no PC version of RAGE. Wouldn't be too hard to port it as the XBox360 runs something very close to Windows with almost identical graphics setups, etc.

Oh and BTW, listen to this man ^^ he knows what he is talkin bout. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here