Bounce Back 100/1

Sounds like a argument between the ARSe bandits and the McGhee supporters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bry Nylon said:
*shambles unlimited*

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sadly reminiscent of when THPP was put in charge of the NSC Official Grand National Sweepstake a couple of years back. Somehow managed to lose the winning horse's name down the back of me couch before putting it with the rest of the names in the muslin bag. 39 horses allocated to 39 posters on s trict first-come-first-served basis - and nobody had the winner. Whole sweepstake declared null and void :blush: :down:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Sadly reminiscent of when THPP was put in charge of the NSC Official Grand National Sweepstake a couple of years back. Somehow managed to lose the winning horse's name down the back of me couch before putting it with the rest of the names in the muslin bag. 39 horses allocated to 39 posters on s trict first-come-first-served basis - and nobody had the winner. Whole sweepstake declared null and void :blush: :down:

This was discussed on Msn to make Kev feel better :lolol: :lolol:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
yes please, its on my birthday this year, so 3 pts from saints game, winning the sweep then followed by plenty :drink: :drink:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
And still people add their names.
:lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Oh dear Kev.

:jester:

Just incase i'm not around when the final declarations have been made for the national i will require one place for myself, good chap.

:)

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
brightonfan_86 said:
I will be starting a whole new thread, when they narrow it down to the right number of horses.
I don't know how clued up you are on horses so if you want i can PM you as soon as the final decs have been made.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
brightonfan_86 said:
I will be starting a whole new thread, when they narrow it down to the right number of horses.

What? and you think this thread is going to die? :jester: :dunce:

:bounce: :bounce:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:wave: Can I play Kev?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here