Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gran Torino

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Anone seen this. I am planning on going tonight. One of the greatest actors of all time, an excellent director and one of the coolest cars as sported by David Starsky in history.

what can possible go wrong ?.

Saw it at a special premiere three weeks ago - best film I have seen in over a year .... gobsmacking ending

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Found it slow and bar a few good comedy one liners boring. Waste of the entrance fee for me, even though we got in on a 2 for 1 deal.
Was very disappointed.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
im half way through a admitted ko nigel copy and so far its much of a muchness and i have enjoyed eastwood films in the past i hope the coffee and biccy break will perk me up and the rest of the film,so far not a patch on million dollar baby

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
what a disappointment. i wanted to like it, clint's performance is excellent and it is quite funny (in it's wop/mick/gook name calling) but it is also hugely cliched, obvious and totally unrealistic. and the ending was naff not moving at all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Each to their own. I thought it was SUPERB.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Slow, dull and a very predictable ending. It only got noticed because of Eastwood. Another very overrated and hyped film.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Although a good film, Its not an what Detroit is like The wife is as i have said before from detroit and the area where clint is living although a once irish area there are NO whites anymore since the riots in the 60s and it a Black area like 95% of the city. There are very few mongs in Detroit more Blacks the biggest population of Chaldeans in america. And the white kid walking through the black area......DEAD no questions. I have never seen racisim as bad as Detroit in my life on all sides its Horrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here