Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter's father died?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Horrible news for him to have to receive, and shows the measure of the man to continue his commitments.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That must be awful. My heart goes out to him. RIP

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
To think I was having a whinge earlier about the lack of a striker. I hope the team can find something and do him proud on Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tough times. Absolutely awful news.

Thoughts with Graham Potter.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Not sure what to make of this - I've looked and can't find anything else to corroborate, but it is from someone apparently in Birmingham and it'd be an odd thing to tweet if false.

[tweet]1222935192387702784[/tweet]

Edit: since confirmed - RIP and my thoughts to Graham and his family.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thoughts with Graham after a terrible few months for him personally. I can't begin to imagine how he's feeling. To carry on with things as normal is extremely brave of him. I hope he's comforted by the messages of condolences. He's such a nice and genuine fella. I'm sure the players, coaching staff and everyone at the club are going to look after him. :down:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Truly tragic, puts everything in sharp perspective. Football is after all just a game.

How on earth did you manage to speak so professionally to SSN hiding such devastating personal loss?

RIP Mr Potter Snr. God bless you and your family Graham, your dad will be mightily proud of his Son.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Awful for him. Lost my own dad in October, it's horrible. Amazed he managed to do the press conference at all. Hope the lads put in a performance for him on Saturday.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
So sorry for your loss Graham, RIP Potter senior.

Truly, we as Albion fans need to support both our gaffer, and our beloved team 100% this coming Saturday.

They need us more than ever, now let's show them how much they really mean to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here