Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter Palace Press conference - Junior Edition

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good for them. Much better then pre/post match interviews. Agree Potter looked much more relaxed. Not his fault but not great in front of mic. He has to accept PL interviews are shown all round world is is a big opportunity to raise awareness of club. No surprise so many of the experienced managers are good and entertaining with media and sure Potter will get better

I agree he really isn't great behind a desk with a microphone. There again, I wouldn't want Lee Mack or Bob Mortimer managing the Albion :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good for them. Much better then pre/post match interviews. Agree Potter looked much more relaxed. Not his fault but not great in front of mic. He has to accept PL interviews are shown all round world is is a big opportunity to raise awareness of club. No surprise so many of the experienced managers are good and entertaining with media and sure Potter will get better

People all over the world generally dont give a **** and as for "many being good and entertaining", I'd say the vast majority of them are dry and boring.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
A massive well done to the Junior Members. Also, for the club for organising the competition. Potter was certainly more relaxed and more authentic. Some of those questions were incredibly tricky to answer. UTA

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
I've always thought he comes across well in most interviews. It's the pre/post match questions where he's asked pointless filler like "how do you feel about the upcoming game" that the shutters come down.

I have read that these things are more cerebral in some countries, but I've no idea if that's actually true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here