Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graffiti that made you laugh.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
On one of the supporting pillars beneath the Shoreham fly-over in the 70s : DORIS SUCKS

I remember back in 1980ish signs in Hove proudly stating : HOVE, THE DISTINGUISHED RESORT, wonderful, until some wag crossed out DISTINGUISHED and replaced it with LAST.

On a pub toilet wall somewhere in Brighton : Eat shit 40,000 flies can't all be wrong!

An old political one : Q. What's the definition of a sandstorm?
A. Cyril Smith farting into a biscuit tin.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Anti drug poster with a picture of Leah betts in intensive care. Someone wrote 'lightweight' over the top.

Last edited:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Used to have meetings at big depot in Erith. Walking up the stairs there was a door with the sign 'This Door is Alarmed'...........underneath it someone had written 'I Have Advised It To Stay Calm!!'

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
This is also brilliant..........

graffiti-roof-e1318899048623.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
and of course the most famous footie one of all.....outside a church in Liverpool ( in the 60's )
" What would you do if Jesus came to Liverpool?"
" Move St. John to inside forward."

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Going back to the Jesus theme. Often seen near (and many other places) 'Jesus is coming' Yeah but he have to change at Crewe first.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Back in the day when it cost 2p to use the public loos.....
Here I sit all broken hearted, paid 2p and only farted!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
And my absolute favourite, in the loos at Royal Air Force Lyneham Passenger Terminal........

Yesterday I couldn't even spell occifer, now I are one.

Used to make me laugh out loud even though I saw it many times. Great stuff.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
On a poster for a Jim Jeffries gig someone had written near the bottom "Arrogant, sexist, mysoginist aresehole with a filthy mouth who thinks rape is funny". Underneath that comment someone had come along and drawn "*****" (5 stars)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fixturing myself as I've posted this before yonks ago, but it's my favourite ever....

Gents toilet, The Sussex pub in The Lanes

Two condom machines on the wall, one with a notice on it saying "This machine is alarmed" under which someone had written "the other one is scared shitless"

On a condom machine theme...condom machines used to have the BSI kite mark on them followed by 'Manufactured To British Standards'. The usual add on was 'So was The Titanic'.

boik

On a condom machine theme...condom machines used to have the BSI kite mark on them followed by 'Manufactured To British Standards'. The usual add on was 'So was The Titanic'.

Further along the condom machine theme....

Next to the coin slot on a condom machine someone had written "Johnny Cash". Can't remember where or when I saw this, but I'm guessing 70s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here