Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Graeme Smith

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a cock - No raeme it's not abetter clb - it's not in the same league (literally) - Scotts football is shite and for shite players like Smith and Leon Knight

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I get the feeling that he is slagging us off as a way of getting his confidence back. If he blames the Albion for his failings here rather than his own short comings he can retain some self belief. Most players who fail at a club find a way of blaming someone other than themselves surely.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I would say that the management were culpable for putting four steven hawking impersonators in front of him most of the time!

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Personally I would say that the management were culpable for putting four steven hawking impersonators in front of him most of the time!

True, I get the feeling that behind a couple of tall dominant CBs he would be a good keeper. His shot stopping is probably better than we saw and without the need to come for many balls he would look better. However his leaving was the right decision for all concerned.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
McGhee and Lloyd recommended Smith, enough said. The sooner BL is booted back out the club the better and the more soundly I'll sleep. As for what he said about Brighton it doesn't surprise me, pro footballers are past masters at making themselves look tits in new club interviews.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
It was his fault he was shit. He had ample opportunities at Brighton.
Fairplay to him if he thinks he's moved to a better club, but have a bit of respect; no need for comments like that.

...is correct !!!!

The guy was worse than f***ing useless and I cant believe the amount of warm sympathy he is getting from us...

Bottom line is (regardless of the back 4) he didn't have a clue.

But to come out with that sly dig as a parting shot makes me angry.. There was no need for it and he should have been bigger than that and kept schtum.. He must have known about BHA's current circumstances so no use f***ing moaning about it now...

Grade A Jock Twat !!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Clean sheet today, all be it against Irvine Meadow...:thumbsup:

Think we have finally found his level then:-

Irvine Meadow XI F.C. are a Scottish junior football club, from Irvine, North Ayrshire. They are currently playing in the Stagecoach Super League Premier Division of the Scottish Junior Football Association, West Region.

Must be good to keep a clean sheet against them, I beginning to believe we've made a terrible mistake in letting him go, if only we had played junior football clubs rather than Football League Division 1 teams he could have become a legend for us.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Irvine Meadow XI F.C. are a Scottish junior football club, from Irvine, North Ayrshire. They are currently playing in the Stagecoach Super League Premier Division of the Scottish Junior Football Association, West Region.

Must be good to keep a clean sheet against them, I beginning to believe we've made a terrible mistake in letting him go, if only we had played junior football clubs rather than Football League Division 1 teams he could have become a legend for us.

And-

Irvine Meadow
Goals:0
Possession: 40
Shots On Target:2
Shots Off Target:8

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

Aren't you the bloke who always goes on about the 'FANS' having a go at the players?
Is it ok once they've left & they've got nothing to do with us then?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I reckon he'll do well in Scotland and prove most of you wrong, egg on face.

I'll tell you what happened with Smith at Brighton, it was constantly being under pressure from 'fans' who wank themselves silly over Kuipers and refuse to accept he might have been a better option.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Smith was dire.Scottish football is pretty much dire.How on earth did he get to us in the first place?

I'm just pleased he's gone.He always looked like the last kid to be picked,so he had to go in goal.Never mind the back four.The bloke was absolute cack,and I'm delighted Mr Poyet got rid pronto.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

I reckon he'll be out the squad and not even warming the bench in a months time.
They only signed him because their other 2 keepers are injured.
Let's see who's right shall we NF9?

Egg on face? Not really, considering the amount of goals he conceded for us. Even if he goes and single hand-edly wins Scotland the World Cup in 2014, I'll still think that when he was at Brighton, he was a useless cvnt.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

I agree, I don't understand why so many still get a hard on for slagging him off. Reckon he must of shagged someones wife while he was down here. :shrug:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

I'll tell you what happened with Smith at Brighton, it was constantly being under pressure from 'fans' who wank themselves silly over Kuipers and refuse to accept he might have been a better option.

YESS!
Although i love kuipers, Smith was under too much pressure and people judged him too quickly. Smith is better than Brezovan. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here