Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got vCash...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
And me. Most of us lost the lot betting on the Albion winning as we could not bring ourselves to bet against them. So more would be jolly spiffing in time for Christmas

I reckon Palace screwed most people over, I came so close to sticking the whole lot on us to win, but chickened out at the end.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I'm a bit shy to ask ..but can someone direct me to where it is explained how to use vCash?

I never seemed to be able to be bothered to read about it when it first appeared.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I'm a bit shy to ask ..but can someone direct me to where it is explained how to use vCash?

I never seemed to be able to be bothered to read about it when it first appeared.

In the run up to an Albion game you will get a Sticky Thread at the top of the Big Board titled along the lines of "NSC Betting" then the team we're playing. Open that thread and you have a choice of what outcome to place you vCash on. Usually it's just a Win Lose or Draw bet, but sometime there are additional markets available. Once you've placed your bet you can track your progress and the result afterwards by going into the NSC Bookie tab at the top of the page.

The Derby game tonight is here:

NSC Betting Thread: Derby County W / D / L

Look at the odds, chose your outcome and how much you're willing to bet and away you go!

To qualify for the cash prize at the end of the season, you have to have bet in at least 25 games

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
In the run up to an Albion game you will get a Sticky Thread at the top of the Big Board titled along the lines of "NSC Betting" then the team we're playing. Open that thread and you have a choice of what outcome to place you vCash on. Usually it's just a Win Lose or Draw bet, but sometime there are additional markets available. Once you've placed your bet you can track your progress and the result afterwards by going into the NSC Bookie tab at the top of the page.

Look at the odds, chose your outcome and how much you're willing to bet and away you go!

To qualify for the cash prize at the end of the season, you have to have bet in at least 25 games

Oh, brilliant. I'll have a go at that. Thanks.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Did most of mine on our 9 games without a win. Can't seem to bet on anything other than an Albion win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks to my thinking we'll beat Southampton, I now have a lot less than I once did.

I may well go for glory in a massive odds coup.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Newcomer here.. what's vCash please?

As said earlier in the thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here