Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my sunderland tickets ages ago but....

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
it hasn't added my loyalty points. Does it do this when you enter the ground?

Also, on the E-cash top up page thing, it says my next event is the Peterborough game. Is this the same for everyone else??

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Did you buy a paper ticket or your usual seat ? if it was your usual seat then it should have been added straight away. Check "your purchases" on your account to make sure it is showing for this match.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Did you buy a paper ticket or your usual seat ? if it was your usual seat then it should have been added straight away. Check "your purchases" on your account to make sure it is showing for this match.

It's my seat. And on the purchase history it has a payment reference number (or something like that) but no loyalty points.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Seems like they have been missed off ! so far when I have bought Gills and tonights, my points have been added instantly.
Best contact the club to sort it out.

legalseagull

Feb 7, 2004
brighton
this is the same for me. It shows that I have purchased a ticket but no loyalty points. The next event says Peterborough but when I checked all available events Sunderland is not on there, so I assume the club have not updated the events page.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to be honest I think they're playing silly buggers with the Website again

I've bought tickets for everything so far (SSC,Spurs,Gills,Pompey,Cardiff,Sunderland) , STH and Withdeaner and I'm back down to 1290 points

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Seems like they have been missed off ! so far when I have bought Gills and tonights, my points have been added instantly.
Best contact the club to sort it out.
This is a bit weird, because right after I asked my initial question, I checked the E-Cash website thing again and the Sunderland game is now on there as my next event. Strange! I'll definitely get in the ground, but if I don't have my loyalty points when I get back from the game, I shall contact the club the next morning.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Same here. The Sunderland game was showing on the e cash yesterday but not today. Hopefully it will be sorted for this evening.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
Same here. No loyalty points awarded (yet), and next game shows as Peterborough. Thing is every time you check balances something different shows, so don't know if it's been missed off or just playing catch up. Assume smart card will work at turnstile tonight and if points not credited will get in touch with club tomorrow. Don't want to add to the burden of the ticket office or customer services when they are dealing with so much other stuff.

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
got my normal seat on 13th, loyalty points were added, purchase showed as PEND.
Now loyalty points have been taken off, purchase has no status showing (but I have email receipt etc) and Next Event on e-topup shows the Sunderland game.

Bit of a mixed bag!

Hopefully this will get sorted soon!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They are probably loading the system for entry tonight, I wouldn't worry now, just check tomorrow and then think about contacting the club

horridhenry

Nov 10, 2009
Brighton
got my normal seat on 13th, loyalty points were added, purchase showed as PEND.
Now loyalty points have been taken off, purchase has no status showing (but I have email receipt etc) and Next Event on e-topup shows the Sunderland game.

Bit of a mixed bag!

Hopefully this will get sorted soon!

This

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
to be honest I think they're playing silly buggers with the Website again

I've bought tickets for everything so far (SSC,Spurs,Gills,Pompey,Cardiff,Sunderland) , STH and Withdeaner and I'm back down to 1290 points

You and me both ARBARDLEY

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest its a f***ing website so it shouldnt be too f***ing difficult for it to be RIGHT FIRST TIME

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here