Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Spurs Tickets

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sent off my cheque last Tuesday , if it fails though , i'm up chocolate creak without a spoon :(

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Braders7 said:
sent off my cheque last Tuesday , if it fails though , i'm up chocolate creak without a spoon :(

What exactly happens up chocolate creek that requires a spoon ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
clapham_gull said:
Money gone out today........

Good luck everyone

Either that or someones fleecing your card in the clubs name.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Got my Spurs Tickets

clapham_gull said:
His name's Dick Knight

:lol:
:lolol: It's all a ruse. There is no Spurs game.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Safeway said:
You need a spoon to EAT your way through it. Otherwise you would have to get out of your canoe and........actually, you're right, it makes NO sense whatsoever.

BRADERS!! :dunce:
:lolol: when has anything i've ever said made sense ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Got my Spurs Tickets

Richie Morris said:
When did you send your application in?

I paid extra at the post office to have it guarenteed delivery. I always do it because the post in London can be a bit random.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Re: Re: Re: Got my Spurs Tickets

clapham_gull said:
I paid extra at the post office to have it guarenteed delivery. I always do it because the post in London can be a bit random.

ah good, my dad did the same for me :clap: and it was confirmed as delivered on thursday morning, so i hope we have the tickets although paid by cheque so dont know yet.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Incredible isn't it that you have to pay 3 odd quid to have something guarenteed delivery the next day....

Living where I do it is also impossible to have a credit/bank card delivered to my home address. The company employed to deliver the cards only deliver between 9 and 5 (they have the monopoly on London).

They send you a card. I've found out that if you ignore the card they deliver it to your home address anyway, but get the person in the office with the worst handwriting possible to write the envelope. I piss myself when I get one - oh that'll be the bank card then....

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here