Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my Liverpool tickets but......

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Actually, can we be sure that all £30 seats have sold out and that the club havent just taken them off sale for the people with lower points ? Doesnt actually say they have sold out of them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Thank you for that seating plan. It seems that their disabled area is down the front and off to the far side. But we apparently get three prices to choose from, so they must have different areas. Does anybody know? The last time I went to Anfield was 83 and I was able bodied then.

Much more detailed below - can only see two places though by either corner flag, does seem strange there are different prices.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/corporate_stadium_map-(brighton)[1].pdf

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
One of our group went to the shop to buy 16 tickets, not all had enough points but they let him but all of them, so may be an idea if you're really worried about not getting a seat or want to sit with mates. However there is no chance of us selling out so be patient !

Theres 8 of us in our party all are S/T holders but a few dont have enough points. If I phone the office and say pretty please they will help me out?

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Ordered them earlier and the number of loyalty points required said '1100'. I didn't think it was supposed to go to that number till tomorrow but seeing as i have 1110 points I'd thought I'd take advantage of that. The loyalty points required are now back up at 1140. I have the booking confirmation email and everything.

Anyone notice this and take advantage?
Give them back NOW !!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We'd sold 2,500 ish at about 3pm today.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
anfield_stadium_plan_large.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports