Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got a spare 3.5 million?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If I had that amount of money to spend on a house I would want a far larger garden than that one has...lots of money must buy privacy and for me that doesn't include having small garden and neighbours close by.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
True that Gully when you're talking about that kind of money you could probably find somewhere of same quality with lots of land, find another 1.5m and you can buy a place like Folkington Manor! Not quite as useful for home games though!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very true delete...if I could afford £3.5m I would definitely want stunning views, but would expect a minimum of 5 acres of land...without that, where would I keep my horse?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If I spent that much money I would want to rock up to a place like this in my bling Bentley with 50 cent playing to be honest. :rave:

Attachments

• 450px-Folkington_Manor.jpg
    450px-Folkington_Manor.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 63

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nouveau riche.

Even if I had anything near that sum, I would not be prepared to stump up anything above £1m for a house in that area.

It doesn't look homely. There is no real potential to make it your own and there is a distinct lack of land for the price tag.

I really wouldn't want to live in some playboys mansion. Cold and unwelcoming.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Nouveau riche.

Even if I had anything near that sum, I would not be prepared to stump up anything above £1m for a house in that area.

It doesn't look homely. There is no real potential to make it your own and there is a distinct lack of land for the price tag.

I really wouldn't want to live in some playboys mansion. Cold and unwelcoming.

Have you taken leave of your senses?!

I reckon if you were able to afford a place like that then maybe you could spend a few quid to make it more 'homely' couldn't you?

Good point about the lack of land though - you're really onto a loser with the 7000 square foot with indoor pool aren't you?

And by the way - I think the playboy would have moved out of the mansion by the time you moved in. Sorry to disappoint you.

Also - look up the term 'nouveau riche' - it doesn't neccesarily apply to this place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here