Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got a feeling it will happen soon? (Sexual Thread)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Got a feeling it will happen soon?

Yes a threesome at long last yeahhhhhhh hooooooo!
Was sleeping with a bird about 8 month ago,but i called it a day and i knew she was bisexual mmmm and also she used to hint to me etc about a threesome and i said you bet bring it on etc he he.

She has met a bird properly for the 1st time and know her mate is texting me and she wants to meet me soon :clap2:

Its a cert i just no it:lolol: :lolol: won't tell the bird though of course:lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Been waiting long enough:smokin:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
dont forget to postus on here when her mate gets the doldo out and starts ramming you !!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
perth seagull said:
Berks, nobody here will believe you. So I strongly suggest setting up a webcam.
I never tell porkeys otherwise i could be a dick and say i have done a lot more etc.

Im 30 and i once had a threesome with a mate and a bird on holiday although you can be sure i didn't take any notice of him and all of us was hammered ha ha.

Two i need to do and its sad but yet to get!

2 birds which is very near!
never had a bird swallow yet either grrrr,but these two may just solve them both i hope.:drink: :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Happy New Year, Berkshire.

Good to see you're still on your usual form......

Never had a bird swallow? Surely not! Extraordinary!

:lolol: :p :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Happy New Year, Berkshire.

Good to see you're still on your usual form......

Never had a bird swallow? Surely not! Extraordinary!

:lolol: :p :lolol:
Yeah baldy it is sad at my age,but i tend to get very genuine girls and they don't swallow ha ha.

Nearest i got was the ex who jacked me off in the car and it landed right on her chin grrrrr so close.:lolol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Nearest i got was the ex who jacked me off in the car and it landed right on her chin grrrrr so close.

Classic!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is quite amazing though. You've NEVER had a girl who's swallowed? I honestly believe I've been with more girls who have swallowed than those who haven't. In fact, I spent several months with one girl who......

No, second thoughts, I'd better not go there.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
You poor lad

So all this time, you've had to cum over yourself or over their body?:ohmy:
Yeah looks that way indeed:angry:

My last 2!
recent one would let me jack over her and sucked forever:D
one before wouldn't even blow:lolol: and she said when we move in together,so sweet dreams to her.:lolol:

Funny as these 2 only had 1 and 2 previous partners and it shows although the 1st was o.k,but very boring and misrable looking.:ohmy:

Now the current bird who i tried to chuck due to travelling 35 miles is doing o.k,but don't see the swallow in her.:censored:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Classic!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

This is quite amazing though. You've NEVER had a girl who's swallowed? I honestly believe I've been with more girls who have swallowed than those who haven't. In fact, I spent several months with one girl who......

No, second thoughts, I'd better not go there.
Most of my mates have and they have slept with a lot less than me grrrr.
Like i said i tend to attract the genuinely serious types who love long relationships etc.

My conclusion is that its most pigs and slappers that do such a thing or am i talking shite mmmm.:smokin: :drink:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Give to receive pal, give to receive!!

You do something for her, and then "suggest"she does something for you. Worth a try I guess;)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
My mates spit roasted these two girls when we went to Nottingham last time (I luuurrrve Northern birds).

...I was passed out somewhere in the corridor unfortunately.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Like i said i tend to attract the genuinely serious types who love long relationships etc. My conclusion is that its most pigs and slappers that do such a thing or am i talking shite mmmm.

Yup, you're talking shite alright! I don't think the longevity or otherwise of a relationship is likely to be a factor as far as this particular act is concerned.

Some do, some don't. Simple as that. Which makes it all the more amazing that you've never yet encountered a single female who does. You have defied the law of averages!

By the way, I have to be honest: there's nothing particularly spectacular about a girl who does as far as I'm concerned. I suppose it makes things a little less messy, which is a plus point, but then I've almost always found that the girl wants a kiss straight afterwards. Revenge, I shouldn't wonder.....

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Do have to back Dwayne up on that northern girl shout. They do tend to "put out" more readily!!
Yeah i love the northern birds to and blackppol was take your pick in august grrrr.

I give loads i rearly do,but these birds just say its to rude etc and i say how come im down there forever then bla bla bla.

Then you no its time to move on:drink:

Dwayne passed out what lucky girls they where:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here