• Yes

Votes: 62 69.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 30.3%

• Total voters

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I cannot believe it's got this bad that our own fans don't know the words to our club song :facepalm:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I cannot believe it's got this bad that our own fans don't know the words to our club song :facepalm:
Why would our fans know the words of a song that has NEVER been sung very successfully or regularly at Brighton matches...? Contrary to popular belief only a tiny minority of our fans are internet nerds who spend half their waking hours consuming BHAFC related material...

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

There are original words to the song. Are those the ones to which you refer, or are you in the revised camp as posted by some claiming to have invented the song ?

DanielT

You don't see Liverpool with words for ynwa, for an example, we should know the words to our own song :down:

No you don't, but it was a huge hit song in Carousel, then covered many times throughout the years, a LOT of people, Liverpool fans or not, know the words.

"We should know the words" is a bad argument, because obviously few of the STHs actually know them. Unless the words are on the screen, the situation will never change. Having the words in the programme wouldn't work either as not everyone buys one, but everyone CAN see the south stand screen

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I must just say I'm delighted with the support this has gained, I just cannot wait until Monday now :D

#buzzing

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
No. Learn the words first.

The Amex isn't a karaoke bar.

Agreed about the karaoke bit, which I consider an abomination and avoid at all cost.

However, when it comes to having people learn the words with the right tempo it might be worth a try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here